Reviews for To Be Human
Opal-Wings1002 chapter 28 . 9/19
holy crap this is frickin amazing. I just binge-read all 28 chapters. and it says you haven't updated in 4 years? if you're still on this site, PLEASE FINISH! I NEED to know what happened!
ikigaiyugen chapter 28 . 8/13
I just finished the 28th chapter. I wanted to say how amazing this was ;A; I really enjoyed reading it, and I really wish it had been updated. This was REALLY well written, and yeah. 3 This honestly has to be the best KyoRu fanfic I've ever read.
Trigzl chapter 28 . 7/29
I'm just going to join all the other reviews in crying over this story not being finished. Literally, my heart is hurting. But besides that, I actually knew it wasn't complete when I started reading it, and I decided to read it anyway, even though I knew that it probably never would be. I read all 28 chapters, knowing I wouldn't get an ending; because it was just written so well and I loved it. It takes a lot for me to read stories longer than 5 chapters, but you made it worth while every second.
The writing of this story was beautiful, and I love how you pulled the details from that manga to give the story life. I really feel that this captured the feel of Fruits Basket perfectly, and I am glad I read it, even though I don't know how it ends.
I don't know the reason you stopped this story, but I hope you're reading this and know that we would all love you to finish it at some point. Have a beautifully wonderful day. -Trigzl
where is the rest of it? *cries* this is by far the best fanfic i have ever read, and...and ...where is the rest of it? I know you have a life besides making the viewers happy, but please when you have time...please finish this.
ikigaiyugen chapter 4 . 7/18
I've only read 3 chapters and this is so amazing. ;A; I know this is 2015 and the author will probably never read this (I was little when this was written; I was born the year the anime came out lol 3) but I really love this so far and the story is great. I'm going to camp tomorrow (wait today actually it's 3am XD). But, yeah. This has a great story and I ramble and ship KyoRu. Well done, person who wrote this. I am crying. But I love this so 3
EruditeIntelligence9525 chapter 28 . 7/16
This is such a great story and it would be a shame and saddening to see it never get finished. I am looking forward excitedly to a new chapter getting posted. I hope that you still feel the drive to finish this story, if not for you, then for all of the loyal readers that stuck through it in the beginning and waiting to see this awesome story get finished. I for one will be waiting intently for the next chapters of this story. :D
MagicianInTheMirror chapter 28 . 4/7
Even though it's been a while since you've updated. Ifelt like I should show my appriciation for this story. I love it! It's one of the best stories I've read in a while. Just thought you'd might like to know that :3
killbyinches chapter 1 . 3/31
I know it has been a long time since you've added to this story, but there are still some of us here excited about another chapter and patiently waiting for it :) Hope inspiration and/or free time or whatever helps you get the next chapter out will come soon to you. Always a pleasure reading your work!
it's been a long time since you posted on the story... And it sounded like you have this completely written... Is there more? It's almost at its climax, it would be a shame for it to fall to the wayside.
PersonMan chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Hi LOVE your story... No rush but it's been two years and I know this is begging but, PLEASE update!
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 28 . 6/18/2014
I don't know if you're still writing this story, but it really good and I can't wait for the ending! XD
Guest chapter 28 . 3/28/2014
make another chapter
Dragonrider2242 chapter 28 . 1/9/2014
I need more
Dragonrider2242 chapter 19 . 1/9/2014
Mistress Scimitar chapter 28 . 10/6/2013
How did i only just find this story?
I'm hooked. It's so good to read a fic that is true to the original story; character and subject wise.
Over two years since the last update. :(
I don't know whether to be mad or sad.
Please Update!