Reviews for They Walk Amongst Us
Hayha chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
I would definitely expect Hayes to be alive. He'd be one of the most important people among the improved.

But I don't think he'd want to cause anguish. This is a Civil War. Hayes is on one side, Cavennaugh is on the other. They are both still brothers. There will be anger, but ultimately that family feeling is still there.

Instead I expect he'd be pleading with his brother because he'd sincerely believe that the alternative to improvement is certain death.
RLS83843 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
It starts out interesting. You should rent Threshold because there are some unaired episodes that your story needs to accomodate. I like the beginning.
Dr.E. Vance chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
I feel bad taking four months to review, but here I am. There's going to be more? I thought you were finished...

Anyway... I don't think you should go back and make him alive. It just seems like a lot of extra tweaking and changing that you don't need. Just leave it!
Shake Your Kitty chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
Hello..

Nice job, Miss Celeste.
Overrated Rhino chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
Still going well. Keep going!

Borg is right about the Hayes issue - I am sure it was an issue to be explored in a lot more detail in later episodes the way they built it up.

Also, you would have missed that Baylock was getting Fenway to look into Ramseys drinking and things, something not going down well with Threshold, especially after he got caught with a hooker and Sloan killed her.
borgprincess chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
Since I'm quickly reviewing to alleviate your anguish at not having a response, I haven't fully re-read the chapter, so forgive me for not going indepth on it.

Firstly, make him alive! I thought that scene in the forest where Molly told Cavennaugh not to kill his brother was very fraught with tension, and then later, how Ramsey muttered it wasn't the right thing to do had an element of truth to it. Since his brother's a threat, and proud of it, there's a lot of turmoil and soul-searching to be done here.

What's with him taking the gun from her, by the way? I'm glad you had her punch him for going macho on her, and taking the gun to control the situation. Although the idea of her sleeping with a gun is strange...dangerous, indeed!

And this flinging herself into Kyle's arms...*grr*...annoyed shipper here! Don't prolong my agony, I beg of you...

Anyway, entertaining chapter, as always! Good work!
Dr.E. Vance chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
Geez... I took even longer this time. I'm sorry. This was awesome and I definitely cannot wait for more. There was only a couple mistakes that I saw, but they were small so it was no big deal.

Eagerly awaiting!
Sora Potter chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
Hm... I wonder who it is entering the clearing... I think know.
LizBusH chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
GREAT WORK! can't wait for the next chapters:D:D

lookin forward to the molly/cavennaugh parts lol:D:D
Shake Your Kitty chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
I was really pleased with this chapter, except Cavennaugh's homophobia, but you're right; grunts are sometimes like that. Nice job! :D
Christieanne-Anna chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
That was an amazing chapter
Dr.E. Vance chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
I'm sorry I took so long to read and review this. School's been a pain in the butt.

Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more! I was very frustrated when I saw I couldn't scroll down anymore. Promise I'll review faster next time!
Borg Princess chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
I liked this the first time I read it, meant to review it the second time I formally found it online and was booted off internet before I had the chance to finish...now that I've read it yet AGAIN, my thoughts are it's still fun. Go Rachel and her encore wedding- I remember how disappointed you were after grilling fanboy and finding out there wasn't even a huge wedding or anything at all, good on you for remedying that oversight! And again, I LOVE the yoga thing, that cracks me up- Molly's trapped in a dream world and she gets Lucas to join her in yoga, then Cavennaugh walks up and just thinks they're both crazy...hehehe...
Overrated Rhino chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
Pretty good - worrying towards the end as Whitaker takes control. When's the rest coming up?
Shake Your Kitty chapter 5 . 2/15/2006
This was only part one? Lol. You cut in half, eh? I was wondering when this chapter was gonna come up; glad it did! :D

Very nice job. Some of it's way out there, but you know me, though, lol. Keep writing!