Reviews for Driver's Ed
DarDreaminPanda chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
ROFLMFAO! Whaaahahahahaha, your awesome, hilarious! Hehahakk...haha! Funniest story ever!
SmallAssLevi chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Love the fangirl part! Hah!

I lurve this so much! I look like a freak laughing at my computer and my sister's giving me the 'WTF' look!

GREAT STORY and GREAT Reno and Yuffie!

My eyes are watering from laughter! TeeHee!
BlackxValentine chapter 7 . 6/8/2009

I pictured everyone at shinra shocked, a cid lighting clouds hair on fire was golden!
BlackxValentine chapter 3 . 6/8/2009

I read this while listening to 'fooling mode' from was a perfect fit with this story! XD
blendedhappymeal chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
It was just prefect timing as Reno managed to cover the camera.

“NO!” All of the Shirna employees yelled throwing tomatoes all over Rufus’s office.

“Hey! Where did that come from!” Rufus yelled seeing as there was a no food policy in his office.

LOL. How i wish I was part of the peanut gallery. XD

Your story is hilarious! :D
Glimmerous chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
*laughing so hard no sound is coming out*
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 7 . 6/30/2007
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
OMFG! *gets yelled at*

Mavrixtrinkia chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
oh muh gods... ahaha i need to get to bed now, but i'll read the rest in the morn!... wait.. it is the morn... um... i'll read it when i wake up then!
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
ok, i am drinkin frapps right now and i tried not to overly laugh from this, but i couldn't help it, i mean i felt like the girl who was wheing! squee! um... ah... its 2 41 in the morn... time to go to chapter 3!
Alexxi Amazing chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
Awesome! I love this! It's so amazing!
Zelery chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Um...weird. she kinda sounds like u :-P lol. scaring Cloud... is like...making an 80-year-old tortoise do a tap dance, which takes work, but is possible...
mikkimikka chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
_ fun! though the hook up was unexpected and sudden and poor barret!
Mysteriol chapter 8 . 8/9/2006

you ended it perfectly! with the usual dosage of humor, romance, waff, and funnily, having all the characters in-character! aww i love all of them here, you made them appear so endearing in their own little ways!

funny! and write more renoxyuffie! this world needs more of those!
f u r o g u chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
nice beginning!

i'm going to check next chapters soon. til then, i'll put this on alert

-juz to make me remember, you see-