Reviews for The Gift
LegionN7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That escalated quickly...
Bastila always did seem the naive but not ingrained type, I could easily see her falling hard and STAYING fallen; the game had a good resolution either way, but i really enjoyed this one's depth.
Also the fight scene was well written (and Im pretty sure I can guess why)
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Supposed to have been posted 11 April 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

KOTOR aboard Star Forge: Revan contemplates Bastila's final gift to him, and his final gift to her

The piece is excellent, staging the fight between Bastila and Revan, and the bleak prospects that lay ahead.

Pick of the Week
BlackBlackHeaven chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
holy cr..that was powerful! wow awesome so dark and sad. great story simply wonderful!
Candace McPenguin chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Br...that was cold.
bubblyofart chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
What a great snippet of a story, you have captured something truely dark in this one piece than most people have in 15 chapters. So congratulations to you. It's also such a heart-breaking story, especially when Revan learns of his son. Truely dark, and yet heartbreaking.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Damn, girl...very powerful moment there. Although I already read this before, I'll still review.

“Dismay: You are a tougher meatbag than I thou….” - Aw, HK always gets the shaft...;-)
I am no longer available chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
A dark, wonderful snippet!

BaM
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Yay, I couldn't leave a review before, for some reason. Anyway, I love this fic, for its darkness and the glimmer of redemption in Revan that is then snuffed out by that darkness. Also, you mix the battle with the emotion in a way that is quite lovely and simple. Excellente!