Reviews for 24 A New Beginning
Tee S.G chapter 15 . 6/18/2007
Once again, an excellent chapter (just if you're wondering, I'd like to see more of Curtis :-)
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 15 . 6/18/2007
AUDREY!
Tee S.G chapter 14 . 6/17/2007
Ooh... suspense... I like it. :-)
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 14 . 6/17/2007
What do those Russian words mean? Will we find out later? Good chapter, but I want to know what's happening with Jack!
saturn567 chapter 14 . 6/17/2007
great update!
haha21 chapter 13 . 6/16/2007
Wow. The last few updates were AWESOME!Thank you for working on your story! I really appreciate it, as well as the other readers who love your story! Your story is so different from the others: more creative. It's the best 24 fanfiction I've read so far. I love the way you describe everything, like the action parts. The suspense you build up is like the suspense I get from watching the show. Hahaha... Well, I hope you continue to write more chapters of your story soon!
saturn567 chapter 13 . 6/12/2007
awesome update! I hope the real Claire comes into Jack's view soon!
Tee S.G chapter 13 . 6/12/2007
*gasp* How dare she? I hate Mandy. Update soon!
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 13 . 6/12/2007
I KNEW IT! Well, not really. I had a feeling Mandy would shoot Jack in the back of the head for one reason or another!
saturn567 chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
awesome updates!
Tee S.G chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
AH! Mean cliffhanger. So far, I really like this story. I love the fencing part, and Michelle yelling at Driscoll, and Buchanan yelling at Driscoll... etc. You're good at doing action scenes. I suck at those. )
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
HA! I finally got myself caught up with this story. You make me so anxious to read more. Please update soon!
T-M'SEXUAL chapter 12 . 6/9/2007

GREAT YAY GREAT

I LOVE TONY AND MICHELLE MORE OF THEM PLEASE

BRILL STORY WRITE MORE SOON
GeoffreysAngel chapter 10 . 5/29/2007
Good chapter!:) So glad you updated, and it definately has been awhile!:) UPdate again soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »