Reviews for Glyph
sakura-sasukelove-forever01 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
i love it i hope there will be more 3 :)
MEEEEE chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Love it, seriously, she's so kick ass, XD and i too love NejiSaku!
Celine The Human chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I LOOOOVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Interesting. Egotistical Sakura isn't often seen. I like it :)
SexySelena chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hiii! Ok, I actually do have an account, and i would ya know use that account but I can't login so you'll have to deal with this!
But moving on to matters you care about, WONDERFUL story! It's well written and it's done in a way, that you could actually see it happening! Very good job! *I love any story that has Sakura showing her strength- whether or not the strength is completely believable or not heehee* Another thing, the way you wrote her intelligence is very believable, and probably something she could have achived if worked to her extent.
Oh, boy there I go babbling away, I apologize! Anywho! Chao! Hope to see more soon? Maybe? Maybe not? Heehee, till we meet again!
just between us chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I need a chapter two. ;_;
Shiki chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hi ! This story seems to have a lot of potential; if you want to make it nejisaku, you can- because you're the author ! Erm, didn't notice any mistakes..which is good! I like the way sakura is portrayed here too, just saying xD
wsokjsdw chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
MAKE SOME MORE!
Rosy Tissues chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
OH!

I'm liking this kind of Sakura :D

She's so cool *w*

I hope you update soon :D
nessa671 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Please update soon.
Sincerely Athena chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Yo!

plz try continuing your stories, they are all very good and interesting, but i'm slightly dissapointed that they are not completed. after all you are probably one of the best authors in this site for 'Naruto'.

thankz

-_-'
snowflakeyukiharuno chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
YEAH! Stick it to Sasuke!
nessa671 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Please update soon.
Suzu-chan08 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Interesting story, Phoe-san. You've done a remarkably good job. Keep up the great work. _

Yours Truly,

Princess of Anime, Suzuki Nara. _
Toraffles chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I hope you'll continue this. I like this story a lot. You don't have to make it SasuSaku. It can still be NejiSaku.