Reviews for The Power Of Love
Angelique Cheung chapter 3 . 21h
Please write the next chapter! It's too good and what a sight to see Snape and Mcgonagall sing.
griffindorkunimitsuerza chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
I LOVE THIS STORYYYYYYYYY! ️️️ update please :)
Ms. McGonagall-Snape chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
LOVE
Ms. McGonagall-Snape chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
how dare not write more!
I.AM.LORD.VOLDEMORT.394 chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
I loathe that song (I'm the world's biggest Bon Jovi fan!) but I am loving this story so far please please continue
pitch5321 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
can you please add another chapter?
Griffindorprincess chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
this fic is so mind blowing!...i want to read the next chapter!...oh im so excited
spacedout86 chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Ooh! Can't wait to see how the singing competition goes! I'm sure Sevie's like this super-duper singing person and they are so gonna blow away the competition!

Anywho, update soon please!
Literary Prima Donna chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Wow! And I do mean, WOW! PLEASE WRITE MORE...I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Cat chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
Anna, love the fanfic. I want to read more! I want to see how everyone reacts to the changes!
Will chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Still think SS/MM is wrong. But good writing.
AraLupus chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
This is a really good story! I really liked the shoxk that Poppy and Rolanda showed lol

Also, Severu making a change for her? It must be love!

Please keep writting more of this story!

Becula
Underground chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
A cute story, to be sure! I like it a lot! Look forward to more? :D
Will chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Stop disturbing me with your Fanfics.

Well written though.
Green Dragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
The Snape/Minerva storyline surprised me a bit- is this when they were both much younger? I assume her having long black hair means she is younger than in the JKR stories. I like how you've gotten inside Snape's head and laid out his thought process. If you were to write this out as a whole story/novel I might suggest developing their relationship a bit more and how he came to fall for her. I thought the "Albus Bumblebee" was funny. Some spelling errors. I like how you put a lot of detail and description in. An nteresting read. :)