Reviews for Losing Naruto
Elodin The First chapter 22 . 8/9
Wow, this is really really amazing. Really. Although its looking unlikely, I hope that you are able to complete the epilogue, though I won't be that depressed if you don't since this story is almost completed. Thank you so much for this enjoyable read!
I don't know why, but as I read the chapters, it feels like Sakura suddenly realizing she "loves" Naruto enough to the point that she comes close to crying when he said that he likes Hinata is rushed. It's just weird that she has been punching and thinking of him as very annoying in the first few chapters then becomes so in love with him. It's not in Sakura's character to act like a crybaby.
Naruto does not scream at every single little sentence.
I'm pretty sure that Neji as a Jounin is already a trained killer. It would be weird if he hasn't killed someone in one of his missions.
Sakura would not punch Naruto for something like that.
skashyap1999 chapter 22 . 4/21/2015
Most realistic and awesome narusaku ever read. Hats off.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Kudos! Waiting for the epilogue :)
afi123 chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
This was nice.
Afi chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
This was nice
Luna Charmcaster chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Loved it I'm so happy im a big narusaku fan forever
mheredia1 chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I wish kishi would kill hinata
I dont hate her personally but because of her Neji died so in turn she must die
Great story so far!
Being Fox chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
I loved this story, especially Last chapter! But Sakura need to understand Naruto's pains more' ne? I was really hoping for your comeback in ff...
chocolily92 chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
Noooooo!
Please do continue your story!
I was caught by your story line and now completely smitten by it! You have no idea how many times i nearly cried while reading your story!
I truly love your story, with so much originally and heartbreaking emotions! Its such a rare gem!

Please please please continue this story!
Shadowwitch042190 chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
This is by far the best NaruSaku fanfiction I've ever read! In actuality I used to ship for SasuSaku like any other clich├ęd fangirl but after reading your story I've completely changed my sides! NaruSaku all the way! *howls*