Reviews for Losing Naruto
skashyap1999 chapter 22 . 4/21
Most realistic and awesome narusaku ever read. Hats off.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Kudos! Waiting for the epilogue :)
afi123 chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
This was nice.
Afi chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
This was nice
Luna Charmcaster chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Loved it I'm so happy im a big narusaku fan forever
mheredia1 chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I wish kishi would kill hinata
I dont hate her personally but because of her Neji died so in turn she must die
Great story so far!
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
I loved this story, especially Last chapter! But Sakura need to understand Naruto's pains more' ne? I was really hoping for your comeback in ff...
chocolily92 chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
Please do continue your story!
I was caught by your story line and now completely smitten by it! You have no idea how many times i nearly cried while reading your story!
I truly love your story, with so much originally and heartbreaking emotions! Its such a rare gem!

Please please please continue this story!
Shadowwitch042190 chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
This is by far the best NaruSaku fanfiction I've ever read! In actuality I used to ship for SasuSaku like any other clich├ęd fangirl but after reading your story I've completely changed my sides! NaruSaku all the way! *howls*
CountessDraculara chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
I love chapter 22...It's my fav chapter, I loved how Sakura accidently said her feelings XD it's hilarious :)
Anonymous chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
Yeah, just a question...

Why the hell did no one ever mention the fact that Hinata asked Sakura to help her win over Naruto? I feel as though a large portion of this story might have been resolved if either of the two girls had mentioned this...! But whatever, it's still well written and you're the author. Hope you won't take this for a flame, just my thoughts.

Cheers, and hope you'll continue writing!
kawaihellogoodbye chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
Read this a few years back. Beautiful angsty fanfic, with a well-thought-out plot and good writing. Too bad you didn't add the probably-final chapter 23, but i guess we can draw our own conclusions.
Cotton and Cash chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
I am so happy. Like... You have no idea. And this is a problem. Why it is a problem, you ask? I'll tell you.

I generally support NaruHina, but I'm an even bigger fan of SasuSaku and I rarely allow myself to venture into the mysterious world that is NaruSaku, unless it's my OTT, then I'm okay with it. I've read a couple, so I really don't mind, mostly because Naruto is just way too lovable and all. So here's my problem: I really don't like Hinata. Like, at all. So much so it's not even funny. And it was truly hard for me to read this to the end because I thought for sure it was going to go the opposite direction without him even knowing that Sakura did all that for Hinata. I also was super mad at Sakura for being all noble. Girl needs to learn selfishness.

Basically, I really liked this, even through all that, which means I have problems and need mental help XD Lol

xoxo, Mean-chan
krausec chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
I first read this about six or seven years ago. It was incomplete and stopped at chapter 18. I was in love with the story. So much so, that I went looking for it again just a few days ago. I was beyond excited when i saw it was complete. This is an amazing story. I'm thrilled sakura-chan came to her senses. _ I'm a NaruSaku kind of guy anyways. I was sad for Hinata though. It would have been cool to make her and Gaara get together. GaaraHina 4 ever. Anyways, just loved the story.