Reviews for Digging Under Roots
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Really liked that one too~ I'm going through most of your stories, so sorry if I clog up your inbox... All these new Plus Alerts seem to be both a curse and a blessing...
scrutinize chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
amazing writing. kudos~
silversilence0 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
aw I almost wanted to cry it's so sad. Reading these stories always meakes me wonder what happened to rin?

Great story I hope to read more from you.
Hououza chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Excellent story.

Interesting exploration of the dynamic between those two.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
wow this is a really nice story! you should really continue this!
Oboro chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Awesome! This one was really good; I liked Rin's and Kakashi's conversation and how she reacted to him being in ANBU. You really gave Rin new depth (at least for me) and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I can't wait until you write more _~
Nezuko chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Wow, I could just TASTE Rin's frustration and heartbreak. Beautifully, beautifully done. You have a way of giving these characters a palpable past that is beyond exquisite.
Sierra Lobo chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh...wow. This is amazing. For several reasons...the first being that I have NEVER seen a fic, even a oneshot concerning the remenants of the Yondaime's genin-Kakashi, Rin and of course Obito-eventhoughhe'sdeadbutthatdoesn'tmatter-like this. The second, and more important reason that this could be qualified as amazing is how you so skillfully pull at our heartstrings; halfway it's a painful, sort of sad smile, and at the end, I'm almost to tears.

It's this kind of fic that proves it's worth. I love how you write from Rin's point of view, and how the team has completely gone to peices, it's enough to make one hurt. The way you leave Kakashi himself very engimatic and impossible to see through-opaque little twerp-is classic. 'cause despite everything he says or does, he's probably cracked up on the inside too.

Rin's feelings are so well tied into this, and your prose and descriptions are top-notch. Well done! -sniff- I'm going to go and wail now...this was so beautifully done.
PimpTroyce chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Beauty, sad...I loved it.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
...Yondaime's dark side, I suppose...
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Ah, great irony in this. Wonderful portrayal of the falling apart of Kakashi's team. Lovely job. :D
Only Secret chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
brilliant and sad. It's always great to read about Kakashi's team back when they were younger. But it's sad to know that they will all die. x This is a fab. drabble.