Reviews for Mother's Interest
LOL chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
OMG! LMFAO!
bluekitsune251 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
XD I crack up every time I read this. Lol good job :-)
KURAMALOVER chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
ADORABLE! I just really can't imagine however, sweet Shiori killing cops for fun... WHICH MAKES THIS MORE AWESOME!
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
What were you on when you wrote this? that must had been rather disturbing for kurama...XD
fanfiction-freak chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Heh...*snort* Hehehe!
Chyna Rose chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
As short as this is, I absolutely love this. It just sounds so... reasonable... a mother picking up a game out of curiosity to the shock and amusement of her child, it so could happen. And that last line'll have me giggling for the rest of the night.
Everqueen chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This has to be the most amusing thing I've read in awhile. LOL
MusicForOxygen chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hahahahahahahahaha! That's HILARIOUS! I wish my mom was like that!
saya4191 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
that was...weird yet funny 0_o
Epic Legend chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This just proves that even parents and find fun in the most extreme games. Shiori Minamino deserves a award for this one. Killing the cops with a dildo, I believe I coughed up my orange juice when I read this. Brilliant!
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
man, was this ever funny. i'm sure that Kurama-kun would stop and take a second look if he saw his mother playing that.

my fav. part, and i'm sure a lot of people would say the same, were the last two lines:

“Not now; mommy’s busy killing police officers with a dildo.”

“I rest my case.”

i just have one question... ok two. first one, what's a dildo?

and second...

just what were you on when you wrote this?
Lady Eden Death chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was fucking awesome! XD Omgosh...Shiori and Shuichi/Kurama are by far some of my favorite YYH characters. It'd be awesome to really see this happen.
jae maknae chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This is interesting...

Wow, Mommy Minamino... _''
CelestialMoonDragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
You deffentally get points for humor and summeries. It sounded like something bad happened. I look forward to reading more YYH from you.
heartslogos chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
"Not now: mommy's busy killing police officers with a dildo" holy crap...LOL
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »