Reviews for I Hate Hermione and A Muggle Card Game
luvu4eva chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Oh My God that was so hilarious... Loved it, are you going to do a sequel? anyways feel free to reply back to me
DrarryForever-x chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
yayness this story rocks! im amused! keep up the good work, jess x x
no name chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
This fic is hilarious. I love it. I was laughing out loud, which honestly, I don't do much, so great job! Looking forward to an update.
dancerrdw chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
this was funny i liked it
Natalie9653 chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
one word...WEIRD!

but oddly interesting, but the thing with the chocolate sauce...*shudder*
notorrious chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
nice.
rgluvr13 chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
oh so you DID rewrite AIFILAP. heheh NO u cant end this here I luv this one lol. oh I cant wait til the fanfic w u and Megumi Ohira! HEHEH HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~Mione~
Zarroc chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
good story, i liked it, keep reading and writing
tropicalpunch9812 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
my stomach hurts like heck, i was laughing so hard!
EvilHeart89 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
lol!I can only amagine what is happening next!I need you to update soon!
Silver to Crimson chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Awesome story. Really cute. I was a bit worried at first, I must confess, but it's turned out to be really intreguing. Nice cliffhanger at the end.
i dont like u n u dont like me chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
...0.0 u r very wierd i am so glad no fluff. long chappy too. so let me guess, u couldnt think of anything to have Ron show harry because there was a chance of people not liking ur story. well i am scarred for life.
notorrious chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
nice! i luv!
Bon Bear chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
oh that was absolutely hilarious! i have to tell my friends to read this! great job
Demi chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
brilliant! absolutely hysterical! "well harry, i have something to show you." lololol omg that was so great! u have one sick, yet brilliant mind. great! perfect! loved it! thanks for making my day with this wonderful masterpeice of righting. Even though you took off All Is Fair in Love And Pancakes. as long as u repost it soon, it's ok, because this is great! LOVED it! happy belated christmahanakwanzaka and happy new year!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »