Reviews for The New Boy at Shiz
Yup chapter 1 . 1/13
You definitely need to finish this story
SlytherinRiter chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
Wow, Elphaba and Fiyero remind me of me and my bf... I want to throttle him a lot, too.
SlytherinRiter chapter 56 . 1/19/2012
Nice, Fiyero. Real smooth. Feeling up your (naked) wife in front of another guy.
SlytherinRiter chapter 55 . 1/19/2012
jenfalovesjaffas chapter 56 . 10/26/2009
This story is so much more dirty than your others, and tragic but it is all happy now and kalen and fiyero were so funny in this chapter! So ridiculously male. I can't wait for more, I really wanted Elphie to find a way to get pregnant herself but I guess this is sort of the next best thing, I hope it works out. Update soon!

jenfalovesjaffas chapter 16 . 10/25/2009
“‘The pagan boy’ is not offended.”

HAHA! LOVE this line!
morganaoflocksley chapter 56 . 8/22/2009
u should so do a 'baby being born' bit, and have elphaba deliver the baby. if u do, it would be cool if fiyero and kalendrio actually agreed on a name
Penguinperson chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
OMG! I absolutely love your stories. they are just so awesome. you are a wonderful author. please keep writing!
Penguinperson chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Omigosh! I love it so much It rox out loud! you are such a great author and a real inspritaion to me. keep up the "wonderful" work! :)
Chasing Clouds chapter 56 . 11/29/2006
Whe! Done with it so far! Have been reading nonstop (that would mean doing homework in the class before it is due, I'll have you know) since...Monday. I guess you know I wouldn't do that if you weren't one of the 3 coherent authors on ff. net.

Just one itsy bitsy detail: after quotes, you don't capitalize. As in "'fillintheblank,' She said" isn't right, it's "'fillintheblank,' she said". If what's in quotes would end in a period ("I love you." She said), you use a comma instead. ("'I love you," she said). Hope that almost made sense...
The Phantom's Muse chapter 56 . 11/27/2006
Hee hee...*sighs* Men...

'Fiyero, never able to sleep without Elphaba, sat up in bed. “What’s going on?” He eyed Kalendrio, and then Elphaba. “Why are you standing there talking to him in a nightgown?”

“Would you rather I got up and forgot the nightgown?” She demanded.

Fiyero flushed and then laughed. “Oh, yeah…”'

-lol. That's rather amusing that Fiyero forgot that little detail.

'Fiyero pouted.

“Oh, don’t you dare give me that look! You know that’s not fair.” She covered her eyes, aggravated.

Fiyero grinned while she wasn’t looking. He then pretended sadness again, and murmured, “But Fae...”

“No!” She glared at him.

He only pouted more.

She trembled and looked away. “Not this time.”

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, cupping her face in his hands. “I love you. I’m sorry.”'

-lol. Oh, Fiyero, that is so underhanded. lol.

Anyway, this chapter was so funny. Please update A.S.A.P.!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 55 . 11/27/2006
*sigh* Poor Glinda.

'“Glinda lives here, anyway.”

“But Kalendrio…”

“We have enough room for him and Drienna.” Elphaba said quietly.

“No way. I will not have that man living in my house!” Fiyero shouted.'

-*winces* Hmm...I knew Fiyero wouldn't like that idea very much.

'Elphaba cleared her throat. “When will you move in?”

Fiyero slumped in his chair.

Kalendrio bit his lip, looking at the Crown Prince.

“Ignore him.” Elphaba suggested.'

-lol. Poor Fiyero. He can be so childish sometimes...but he's so awesome! .
The Phantom's Muse chapter 54 . 11/27/2006
Eek! How did I fall so far behind? Stupid Thanksgiving break.

'Quietly, his father said, “But you can make her happier at some points.”'

-*shakes head* Men...they suck. Plain and simple.

'“I see you’re both in a, well, good mood.” Fiyero’s father winked at Fiyero.

Elphaba stood up then, not ignorant to what was going on. To Fiyero, she said, “I should slap you.”

“The men in this family are very bad at subtlety.” She said, storming out of the room.'

-And stupid. Men are stupid. As if she wouldn't notice!'s.wickedjelly chapter 56 . 11/25/2006
Your stories, especially this particular one as well as A New Boy at Shiz, are, to sum it all up in one word, fantabulous!

You use great descriptive words and have a talent for portraying each character well. And while not every chapter has a bunch of action, you still keep each one interesting in its on way.

But I do think you put too much sex in your stories. Most of the time it is unneeded, although I do understand the occasional need (want :D) for it. Besides, who doesn't love a good romance? ;)

Also, you seem to make Fiyero always have the minor flaw of being overly posessive. Maybe in future stories you could change his and Elphaba's personalities around a bit. :)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 56 . 11/18/2006
oh boy... if she ever finds out what was really going on, she'd kill them both. update soon!