Reviews for Where Do We Go Now?
Robin deLynn chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Sweet and bittersweet rolled up in an amazing visual and emotional story. It was so well written, descriptive and captured the essence of the characters so well. I just finished watching the series when I looked on fanfic, glad I found your wonderful story. Well done.
Ebichu chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I get it now, Albert was the last person who needed forgive him? Such a sad story, it made me angry that they killed off all of Albert's male love interests by the end of the series...:P Great story btw
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
*sigh*... why does everything Gankutsuou-related have a sad ending?

Still, I loved the story!

~Yumi
Kishimaru Rose chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow, that was intense. You are an amazing writer if you can draw me in that far. It was very good, I'm crying too. Damn it I'm too emotional! Thank you for making this great story for me to pay witness to.
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
my jaws starting to hurt from me clinching it shut, tightly, just so I can hold back the tears. This is really good. I-I don't know what to say now that it's over, maybe a small thanks and saving it to my favs as a parting gift. XD T.T
lucidliar chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Holy crap! That was awesome!
miss-cold chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh, that was incredibly sad, poor Albert, getting his heart torn apart twice.

I really liked the way you portrayed the characters though, especially Gankutsuou, calm and thoughtful.

Great fic!
caligulasNightmare chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This was awesome. Sad, but beautiful. :3
Imperfectly Nirvana chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
So sad...really one of the best love stories I have read. Is the title from the line 'Where do we go now?" in Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses? Great job.

.I.N.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Wow, that was so sad. Such an amazing love story too... Bluntly put.
Black Gargie chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
T_T I want to cry, I want to cry so bad...
Invader Ran chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Nice story! CountxAlbert is a guilty pleasure for me, and you've filled me up quite well.

I'm gonna take a wild stab and say..the title's from "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns and Roses?
Kurotsuki Shie chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
That was so sad, but so good at the same time.
Yvy chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
beautiful! T_T awesome ending~
Xelena chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
wah! hidoi-na! that was such a sad ending. the story was wonderful but the end was so very sad...