Reviews for Stain
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
wow..I love your stories.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I have a special appreciation for the first part of this story. The end does not satisfy me, but I do love how you created such an intense and intimate atmosphere.
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is amazing 0.o

I should say more but I can't.
Ioga chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ok, so I read Close and decided to take a look at a bunch of other fics from you. :)

The way the keeping secrets was underlined in the story, I found myself imagining something completely different from a little bloodshed. It was almost a relief that it was just a kill. X-)

The mood was quite intense. You have a thing with describing frightened kids in a way that has the tension rubbing on to the reader. :)

In minor nitpicks, the centered text effect was a tad strange. And lessee, "softly rubbing Sasuke palm" - Sasuke's.

Thanks for this!
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
0_0

creepy but awesome. it's sad you don't write anymore. i have a feeling that if you'd stayed, you would have become very popular.

u kinda remind me of Neon Genesis, actually...
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
:shudders: your brand of disturbing is very original.
LadyKandaYu chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Cute :3
azaneti chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Some secrets are not meant to be kept.

I love this story!
Addie777 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I loved this. Very original. So morbid. I love morbid stories. : ) It was kind of like Sasuke was repaying Itachi for keeping the secret. And you used great detail and word choice.

Little brothers are the best at keeping secrets…
Letta chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
It's short, but it doesn't matter because it is very good. Wonderful. Shows the bond between the two very well.
Sumarra chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Oh. wow that was such a good story
Eruda chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Wow.. This is amazing. I love the flow and the wording, and your descriptions. It's very vivid and beautiful, if a little chilling at the end. *_* Much love, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more of your stuff!
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Awesome! Your writing is so good!
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Awesome! _ I especially loved the line, "It did not change the fact that they were there. And no matter how hard he tried to force himself to forget, he could never really let go' Hm...loved the story! _ Secrets...I would've never been able to think that up!

Sayonara,

Tenshi-Battosai
potato3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
M, demented. I liked the way you showed Sasuke's inherent little-kid innocense, and how Itachi's perversness was hinted at, but not explicitly- Sasuke wouldn't have seen it in depth.