Reviews for Because of You
hellfire95X chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
I just finished reading your story, and my my was it good. One of my fav A.U'S out there (and I'm very picky with my A.U'S) I really do hope you get writing on that sequel soon and thanks for letting Hiei be seme (He should always be seme I think!) Thanks for the great story!
Fanruby chapter 10 . 2/11/2009
Totally loved this fic, cant wait for the sequal. Hope u write it very, very soon. When you are done could you let me know (e-mail ),and please write you name and fic title just in case, I am not very good with names . I really don't like to read unfinish fics. I have to say that I like your writting style (at least in this fic), very clear and understandable. Hope you keep up the good writting. I'm no writter just a fic lover.
Julie's Jewels chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Just finished reading your story, and I just loved it, can't wait for the next one.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 9 . 8/30/2008
sweet, I hope to fing that video someday
aya2aya3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
love this fic! and pls do add oc, but make it a guy... yumm!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
it really doesn't need a sequel, but what ever. I woon't mind so long as u don't add an OC, those r annoying.
angstkitten chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
oh my gosh. i can't believe you're doing a sequel. i look forward to it! and it just struck me hard that you're moving. i mean, we just talked about it thursday, but... i'm really gonna miss you! are you going to get an account on aff now that you're old enough/away from your parents? please let me know, because you know i like to stalk my friends. i hope i get the chance to see you on the 14th! and... i have no idea on a title for the sequel. titles are hard. hope to see/hear from you soon!
Getsu-chan chapter 9 . 6/30/2007
*laughing maniacally* Oh...oh my god! I can imagine Hiei flying and falling flat on his face! Oh, thanks for that image! It's great! I really loved this story. I thank and bow to your imagination *bows* Ja ne!
DeeJayers chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
XD I LOVED IT! The whole story! But that last chapter, and the one with the lemon, are my Absolute Favs! Great job! XD Man, this is SO one of my new favorite stories! Great job dude!
unknown-to-me-as-well chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
this is the coolest story ever! i love it!
angelicfoxfiredemoness chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
O.M.G...O.M.G.

Kurama was frickin drunk! I laughed my butt off, and it was so frickin hilarious man, O.M.G.

I have a friend at school that I currently call Hiei-chan as a joke, I am totally gonna call him 'boozer' now. O.M.G.

I wish I could see Kurama really drunk, they should have done that in th series, that would have had me rolling! I love you so much!)
angelicfoxfiredemoness chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
I am on a roll tonight, I have found all of the hottest Hiei/Kur lemon fics, but this was so sweet right here. I absolutely loved it. You are a wonderful author and I hope that you continue to write sweet things such as this for the lovers.

...By the way, how did Kurama get the courage to ask, or seek out, other gay men to ask...never mind. Great work though. I loved it!
Tracker Girl 88 chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
camera? i wanna see! excellent story and hope to read many like it!
Tracker Girl 88 chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
no shit! if that lemon gets deleted i'll cry too! i don't remember the last time i got so turned on by a fic like this. i'll...never mind. i was thinking bad thoughts towards the idiots who would delete this lemon.
Randy's Dark Angel chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
OMG that was a new twist on Yoko thats cool