Reviews for To Revan's Rescue
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Nice. This is a greatly entertaining piece, without being too serious.
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Supposed to have been posted 11 April 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Pre KOTOR: The eventual Exile helps Revan with her latest prank

Like most of the 'Jedi kids' stories, Revan is the eternal prankster. In this one they did a make up job on Vrook that was almost a nightmare to visualize.
Big Potato Head chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i liked it! GOD BLESS!
aenzo chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
You know, there's always so much fuss about which large historical event is canon or not.. but what I like to consider "the way it happened" is built on impressions-of personality, of behaviors, of the tiny intricacies which flesh out human beings from fictional characters.

Short succinct scenes like this one, in fact. This is what she says, this is one of the ways they knew one another, and so on...

For me, this small, relatively unhistorical moment in their lives captures Star Wars and KotOR perfectly-it's the canon of "who" as opposed to "what" and "when."

Well done, as always.
Jack Krieg and James Crusade chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
cool update soon going on the favs
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
That was very cute. Props to you!
SilverSentinal21 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
MORE MORE MORE Ocelott! I'll sic the OO on you if you don't continue the saga of this relationship.
mastercontoro chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Chuckles, chuckles, chuckles, giggles, giggles, giggles, hee hee hee ha ha ha. As you can tell I liked this story. I think it should have a sequel, to be honest with you. I have nothing else to say other than that. No advice,no comments, other than once again this is a great story.

Yours truly,