Reviews for Acceptance
yukihime88 chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
base on the farewell words i imagine that to be itachi..
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
this. . .is actualy realy sad. . . It. . .was beautiful. . .bt empty
Manga154 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Is this a oneshot? It left me confused...
Venus914 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I love it!

Naruto needs someone constant in his life, especially during those times that he wasnt in the Academy yet and he was bullied everyday.

I think, Kakashi, in his own way, watched out for Naruto as a way fo thanks to his former sensei. I think, at first, he did it out of duty. He watched out for the boy when he's not on missions and even after on missions.

Sadly, he has to stop because he left ANBU and he cant wear the uniform anymore. ) But i still think that he watched from a distance until the time he became Naruto's sensei.

Or maybe, im just thinking too much. (
niknakks chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
... i didnt really get it... didnt noe wat it was realy bout cuz it just didnt really make sense now unless this was a clippie for a diff story that would be xplainable...

its just a comment u no need to take it..
Lady Niona chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
WOW OMG! This is so beautiful, such awsome details! Thankyou so much!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
A interesting mix of sadness and creepiness-I enjoyed reading it!
Prascal chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Oh...thats so cute. But why didn't the figure come back? Wasn't he allowed to? or was he going away?

And I'm a bit slow...was it Itachi, no? yes? err...I kinda like the thought of an unknown ANBU though, it's cute somehow.

Thank you for the story, it was good reading.
nameless chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Oh...shiver! That was creepy, but awsome!
makenzi chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
very nice loved the way u portrayed it
Em chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I love how it sounded a lot like the japanese folk-lore legends, with the mysterious silent staring figure that fades away after a while. I also love how Naruto became so accostumed to the presence.

On one hand, I felt it would have ruined it to reveal it as Kakashi, but on the other, I'm really curious how you would have carried that off and how Naruto would react. All in all, it was a lovely fic. Thank you for taking the time to post it.
narutogirl14 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Creepy...good though!
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
eerily and creepy
Katie Inez Dagona chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
that was totaly awesome._
kraD chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Eerie, and quite...disturbing, to say it mildly.

To just sit there and watch and Naruto not even doing anything...and finally the ANBU decides not to come back...weird, creepy, and *a long list of words goes here* -

However, it was a beautiful creepy piece. Simple and neat, and i really want to knw if it was Kakashi (or were u bluffing?) and wht *real* purpose he was there...with Naruto...nevermind though

Good joba n gd luck on ur next pieces...