Reviews for Bible of the Soul: Book of the Living and Dead
WeirdSuicidal19568 chapter 7 . 4/5
Hi. I've just found this today and I've been reading it straight since. So, I'm not a sap, I hate sad movies, and I have bloody nerves of steel, but your...your master piece right here is making me cry. And I don't give a shit. I'm letting myself bloody cry. Your work, right here, is bloody fantastic. The Harry Potter series itself only made me cry a few times, and only one other series has made me cry before, but a fanfiction has never made me cry before, and yours just managed to. Your a bloody amazing author, and I am completely in love with this.

-WeirdSuicidal19568
AliceCullen3 chapter 14 . 1/28
LOVE IT!
Lila chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
I miss this story :(
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
I just finished re-reading this for the 4th time. I used to follow this story obsessively back in 2006 and 2007. I miss it so much, and it makes me sad that it will probably never be finished. The story line is incredibly innovative and the emotions are captured so well. I just wish I knew how this story was intended to end. There were so many unanswered questions!

I will always revisit and give praise for this unfinished masterpiece.
LuluCerulean514 chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
I'm really loving this so far! It's a very interesting concept and a very new twist to our Drarry pairing:) I'm excited to see what the 'side effect' was to the bonding.. I would like to see a little more of Harry's feelings when u show their previous lives, cause its mostly Dracos p.o.v. But other than that, it's great! I always love an angsty Draco!
ShadeWarrior chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
Ofg please come back and finish this. My heart is breaking. Please! I need to know what will happen!
Veneya chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
loved it! i know u havent updated in a while but please consider it :D
givemeamortentia chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
This story is spectacular! It's pretty much the best Draco/Harry fanfiction I've ever come across. Full of angst, romance, and even some humor. What's not to love? I've been watching this story since 2006 and all I can say is that I still come back every now and then to see if it's been updated or finished. It's been three years since you last updated. That makes me sad. I would really like to know what happens in the end. There truly are so many unanswered questions! I understand that life can get pretty hectic and people become super busy. I understand that people loose their interest and inspiration for writing, but I really hope that someday you will finish this. Or at least give your fans some closure. You make fantastic fanfiction. A lot of people agree and would love for you to finish this lovely story.
TimeofMagic75 chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
This story is beautiful! Please continue!
brightandsunny chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
This is such a fantastic and touching story, not to mention really original as well. I really wish you'd consider continuing this, but since it's been nearly three years since you last updated, I doubt you will. Still you left it at such a cliffhanger...I'm hoping that you could tell me what you planned to have happened...were the bodies harry found,theirs? and why and how did Sirius kill Harry? In addition, what did Ron and Hermione mean, when they said that having a soul share would lead to an unhappy ending for them? ...could you please tell me what would have happened next, and how you intended the story to end? Thank you so much, this is definitely one fanfic that'll stay in my memory...
jojo chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
omg i love this story tremendously D been following it for a long time and i will continue coming back to check on it, as i can't count how many years has passed D but no matter the time gap this story is by far my favourite. And i will continue to wait with my breath held cuz i have been captivated my your writting skills and your story. D

Siri02 chapter 14 . 11/7/2009
Considering the fact that it's been a good number of years since this was last updated, I seriously hope it hasn't been abandoned or anything. Even though there's a whole lot of fluff and a good sprinkling of angst - I still love it! I'm just waiting to see what else was buried along with the finger and just how it all ends.

So... PLEASE update soon.

Also - one interesting fact: every finger is made up of three bones (phalanges)... so a second finger cannot hang off the end of another finger. [I'm currently taking an osteology class.]
jjjs chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
I saw this story recommended at a site for AU stories.

I enjoyed the beginning. The roles you gave the characters (Archangel!Hermione is perfect!) are very good.

The plot itself is dragging here. Also, the initial sex scene, where they ask each other 'do you know what to do' etc. are kind of artificial.
Saiyuki-kun chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Next! I can't remember where I left off, so I read it again.
Yana5 chapter 14 . 10/8/2008