Reviews for Are you Awake Miss Granger?
watchitstark chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I love the teasing dialogue between the two, great little story. :D
Laplaciana chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Aw, how sweet!
QueenElspeth chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Funny, cringeworthy and sweet. Very well done!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Very Nice Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Chemistress chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
This is really very nice; and yes the third chapter was just right this way; but it's good to hear, that you plan another chapter...
Mr-Spock1 chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
YES! I really enjoyed this story!

It was so lovely written, so fun, so charming! I read it some weeks ago and when I stepped by these days I saw that I actually have forgotten to write a review! *Shame on me*

That is a story I love to read over and over again! In fact, I've printed it, so I can read it whenever and wherever I like to.

(And yes, I also put it in my C2)

Kindest regards

Mr-Spock
entre-lagrimas-y-suspiros chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
LOVED IT! It has to be one of the best MMHG out there absolutely amazing. Really the simplisity, by that a mean the simple way inwhich they become aware of their feelings, of this fic makes the emotions flow easily and makes the whole thing very realistic.
SenselessLust chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
Oh, my gosh. It's lovely. I adore it. Write more, please!
XChocolateChipX chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
You're an incredible fic writer.
Lunnetta chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
This fic is... beautiful!

I like much, I love the MMHG!

To my favorites!

Loves!

PS. Sorry for my bad English, but it is that I am Mexican. I
SheIsMySin chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
You are a very talented writer and I absoloutly love to read your stories. I wish things like this could happen in real life. I hope you write lots more stories because I cant wait to read more!

Lots of Love,

RainbowGirl
Sapho's Daughter chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
Great chapter! I am still smiling! It was the perfect ending. you were right, there wasn't much more to say. :)
La-Belle-Epoque chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
A wonderful story, as I have already told you many times I believe.

Especially the end I like, thank-you for leaving it this way.

Life is too short to hold in store too many of these irreparable things - maybe your muse thinks equally?
owlofathena chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
My favorite story of yours, despite being shorter than your norm.

'...if you do not wish me to kiss you, I suggest you tell me now.'

I laughed out loud. :)
Amanda Rose chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
oh SQUE!

I am so happy you updated! I was beginning to worry that you wouldn't. I'm glad they finally got to have their kiss. they both needed it desperately!