Reviews for Happenings on a Stormy Night
Mirsha chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I love this! It's extremely well written, and manages to be sweet without being unrealistically sweet. I especially like the image of Galinda snuggling up with Elphie in front of the fire. My favourite part, though is the last paragraph; it is beautiful and sad and very fitting; a perfect end really. Nice work :-)
CrashCart9 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
(Ahh! I emailed this to myself ages ago, back when it was first posted, and I just now as I was cleaning out my inbox realized that I never reviewed it. Bad Alexandria.) Anyway, this is very nice. I've got to say that I concur with the other reviewers who think that you should consider continuing this, you've got an opportunity to do so set up right in the last paragraph.
Xanthera chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Gi-gi-ji-bu-*rants in gobbledegook* ONE OF TEH MOST AWESOMEST STORIES EVA! I freaking love this thing! You realy should continue it. Was it supposed to be a Gelphie pairing, or was it supposed to focus on the fact that they're so close they really ARE like sisters? Keep up the fantasmagorical work!
megan chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This was really good, i love the end. So Elphie never goes back for Glinda? That is sad. Might I suggest removing the "complete" from teh bottom of this and getting back on track?
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
This whole story rocks! I absolutely love it, especially the end. Write on!
Valieara chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Very nice, especially the dynamic between Elphie and Galinda, from banter to arguing to what I want to describe as a sort of melancholy tenderness. All beautiful. Galinda's line about "You're being you again" is spot on. Good job, once again!
abcooper chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
aww... this story is awesome! I love it! :) You really ought to add another chapter or two! It's so cute! My only criticism is that Elphaba can't get wet (she'd melt) but creative liberty is all good...
Silverwolf08 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I love this story, except for the implied Elphaba-Glinda pairing. That my dear, is truly one subject I shall never ever think of writing, but you did it splendly. I loved the ending also dear. I hope to see more stories from you!

your new reader,

Silver
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
aw, this was so sweet. the endings of your stories always make me wanna cuddle near the fire-place... only i don't have a fire-place...hm...

ah well, nice job as always!

T.M

oh wait! i had a favorite line! here it is-

“Miss Upland, you are in this class for only one reason, and you have just managed to injure her wand arm.”

good one :)
NewYorks chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
very sweet and nice. I liked this oneshot. keep writing this wonderful stories! :-D
ChristineThePirateQueen chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Aw. This rocked! Great writing.
fanofthearts chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh! I love you! Such a sweet and touching story. Your work inspires me, amazing story, please write more soon!
MG87 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow. This story was awesome! I loved everything about it.

I especially liked "...Galinda shot Elphaba a look, and Elphaba grinned in return. Galinda could not help but smile."

The entire story was wonderful. Especially the last line. Thank you for giving us yet another fantastic piece of work!