Reviews for A Kick in the Head
Rebmul chapter 1 . 4/7
needs a sequel
Totalfangirl01 chapter 1 . 1/15
Awww...that *sniff* was beautiful!
DannyXEmber rocks! :D
Oh, and're evil, not for controlling Ember when she seeked advice and using her to destroy Danny (which she almost succeded in), but for making the cebter of the lollypopl of broccoli, what's wrong with you?! Poor little girl...
Anyway, this was AMAZING!
Jessica Jayme Bell chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Nawwwwwwwwwwww thank you for satisfying my need of DannyxEmber
1337-D4RKL1NK-1337 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
INSTANT FAVORITE. THIS STORY WAS... (No words)... Nothing was OOC at all...
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Awesome story DxE
CLake chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Love this :) 3
kingpariah chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Nice story. Who qould have thought dannys hero complex would have turn a former enemy into his girlfriend? Great work
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this was awsome
Damian124 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Amazing EmberXDanny Fic So sweet that she didn't leave his sisde at the hospital :) too bad about the 3 of em breaking apart though
jamesbuffett chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Excellent excellent excellent.

I loved the southpark reference right there in the middle.

I especially liked the scene on the stairs where Danny fell backwards. Man. You know it's good when you go back to read a part over again for enjoyment.

I would definitely read any other stories you come up with because with the exception of a few technical errors, this is an exemplary story.
Faith with Dreams chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
AMAZING! I'm in love with this story!

Awesome Job:)
titi chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
this was the best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best, i ever heared.

P.S. good job!
x590 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
that was nice

hmmmm i expected desiree to be a little more supportive about it tho "eh you never know till it happens i guess"
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »