Reviews for As Long As You're Mine
just a fan chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
You first published this in 2005 and the last time it was updated was 2008 and here it is 2013 and I'm just now finding this story and I have to say it is AMAZING! You are a wonderful author. I could not stop reading! When I came to the very end of chapter 17 I did one of those very dramtic "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"'s and almost threw my phone at the wall...I was so upset there wasn't more. I know its been 5 years since you updated but I beg you, please please add more, something anything! I don't know if you have more, or you just have writers block, or you just don't want to continue with this story or writing in general. But please please don't let it be either of the last 2 options...if there is anything at all more to this story for the love of all this good in this world post it...or just send it to me! This story deserves to be finished!
Black Phoenix Ranger chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
awesome story
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
Oh my freakin' gosh! Update the story please! I really really need to know what happens!
Primus2021 chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
Jin completed the rangers by entrusting Trent with a set of chobos. What is a Chobos?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
why did u stop keep going
stormizz chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
Please, please continue this fic! I'm totally hooked on it! Please come back and continue this piece!
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
Great story! Hope u finish it soon!
r0mantic at heart chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
OMG IF THIS ACCOUNT IS STILL ACTIVE (which it said it was seven months ago) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU TO PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I know you haven't written anything since 2008 but please! I spent the entire day reading this story and I absolutely loved it! I know this isn't the end and I just want to know what happens. Please finish this story. If you need someone to review it for you or just someone to bounce ideas off of, I will gladly help. I will do almost anything to get you to complete this story so PLEASE keep writing!
autumndawn33 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Finish the story please!
Tavae Themisal chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
Is there more to this or has this one ended? It was good and I know that isn't very in-depth of a review but I do still have it fav'd.
jellyro chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
Please, please, please finish this story! I seriously stayed up until 8AM reading this whole thing. It's really good, so please finish it! (:
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
OMG PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I AM MADLY IN LOVE AND SO WANT YOU TO FINISH IT!
LadyTrish chapter 17 . 4/6/2011
Sweet mother of God, give me more...please, please update soon...this is awesome :))
LadyTrish chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
hahahahahahha...the whole bit about Reds being religious and "she's covered" was hysterical...I laughed so hard I though I'm going to pass out...I love your story, you are one talented writer, and I really hope that you will continue with this story...from what I've seen, it's still in progress...can't wait to read more :D
chloecee chapter 17 . 12/10/2010
THIS IS GREAT! Please don't forget about this story. Please update. Don't leave us hanging on!