Reviews for Trust Me
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is kinda wierd. When you mentioned the SeeD ball, I thought it was Rinoa, but Selphie? Huh. Kinda neat though. I'll have to give this one some thought.
cerespallas chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Here's the review ;) It's so sweet,definitely a thing that makes me fall for Selfer. Selphie was too mature in this fic, but it is such a nice change from the childish and whiny Selphie most author wrote. I like the way you made it simple and didn't add too much detail except for the conversation and their act towards each other.
Vicki chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
It's nice!
Cosmic Fool chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Loved it! The dialoge was great. I love reading fics where the point is recieved without me having to wade through paragraphs and paragraphs of nothings. Excellent.
No longer cares chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Aww! This is adorable! heehee!

And I had no idea it was Selphie...I was thinking it was either Quistis or Rinoa. There isn't many Selfer or whatever you want to call them fics out there.

So good though! Yay!
Lady Pyrefly chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Oh, this is cute! I like Selphie/Seifer. _
RockSteady chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
That was awesome! Why not switch t to the Selfer realm dude? Us Selfer lovers need more good fics!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Very sweet. I never thought of this couple before, but you write them well together. The dialogue is perfect. I could just see them going back and forth. Beautifully done.
Iron Reaver chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Selphie's number stalker strikes again, it seems...

Oh yeah. Number 73. Seifer Almasy. He's got the whole 'I wanna be a knight, durr' thing stuck in his head it seems...
Jasmine32 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wonderful as always. There seemed to be almost a dreamlike quality about it. Very Sweet!