Reviews for One Long Summer
savemyunicornclarence chapter 8 . 4/26
Oh my god! I loved it! It was so funny, and Draco and Harry i feel interacted truthfully, not awfully OOC. :) wished it was longer
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 1 . 3/16
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! form a couple of years now, HP has passed from being my main fan girl thing to being thrown aside. I still liked/loved the books, but I kinda "moved on" and my main fan girl thing became lots/the hobbit. But this. This. This is absolutely amazing. It is so funny. I found myself taking countless screenshots. This has practically moved me back (very slightly, but still enough for me to care more than usual) to HP and wanna read this countless times. I love it. Fell in love immediately. I swear this is amazing. I never was too fond or anything of Malfoy, but this chapter alone has made me fall in love with him (not very literally. More like beginning to appreciate him a little. I still am blindly in love with my Leggy️️). This chapter alone is so awesome, words cannot explain. I cannot wait to see what will come up in the next chapters. Amazing job.
ink and blue jays chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
LOVED IT HAHA
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Needed more Harry angst. U know, it would've been cool to have Draco learn about pre-hogwarts and all that -
Midnight Venom chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Giggle! This was... very amusing. xD Draco sure ... thickens the plot!
nei stop chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Haha, this is actually really funny! Great story :)
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
A few Grammar checks of referrance checks need to be made in this chapter

Choir(s) [what you wrote] ~ is a group of people singing together

Chores ~ is meanial labour around ones household to keep it clean and tidy
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Not to nit-pick or anything but when I got to this part;

Harry shrugged and dumped his schoolbooks into his bag in a heap, "I don't know. He said Voldemort's out to get him because he turned on them." (A/N- alright, in here Draco accepted Dumbledore's proposal to turn to the good side…just because.)

Given the information in what Harry says to Ron, the reader can already understand the fact that Draco turned against Voldemort and that the Dark lord, Naturally, is after him.
Rambunctious child chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Fantastic job! Really good, honest
anon chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
Wow, the Dursley's sure are bastards, very in character. Good fic!
BTMAY chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Another excellent chapter. Though I must say, with all this hair grabbing I sort of expected Draco to be like "OMG not my perfect blonde hair!"... but I liked it anyway. :]
BTMAY chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
To answer your question, I liked it very much. This seems to be an excellent start to what I'm sure is going to be a fantastic fic.
misscutestuff chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
this made me smile.

i love it.
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Great job. A few more mistakes, but nothing too major. I do feel bad for Draco though. Must be hell for him.

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko