Reviews for One Long Summer
Silvers45 chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
LOVED IT HAHA
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Needed more Harry angst. U know, it would've been cool to have Draco learn about pre-hogwarts and all that -
Midnight Venom chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Giggle! This was... very amusing. xD Draco sure ... thickens the plot!
nei stop chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Haha, this is actually really funny! Great story :)
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
A few Grammar checks of referrance checks need to be made in this chapter

Choir(s) [what you wrote] is a group of people singing together

Chores is meanial labour around ones household to keep it clean and tidy
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Not to nit-pick or anything but when I got to this part;

Harry shrugged and dumped his schoolbooks into his bag in a heap, "I don't know. He said Voldemort's out to get him because he turned on them." (A/N- alright, in here Draco accepted Dumbledore's proposal to turn to the good sideā€¦just because.)

Given the information in what Harry says to Ron, the reader can already understand the fact that Draco turned against Voldemort and that the Dark lord, Naturally, is after him.
Rambunctious child chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Fantastic job! Really good, honest
anon chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
Wow, the Dursley's sure are bastards, very in character. Good fic!
BTMAY chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Another excellent chapter. Though I must say, with all this hair grabbing I sort of expected Draco to be like "OMG not my perfect blonde hair!"... but I liked it anyway. :]
BTMAY chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
To answer your question, I liked it very much. This seems to be an excellent start to what I'm sure is going to be a fantastic fic.
misscutestuff chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
this made me smile.

i love it.
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Great job. A few more mistakes, but nothing too major. I do feel bad for Draco though. Must be hell for him.

Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I don't usually read Angst/Humor, but this is really good so far. :D The only thing I'd say is to make sure to capitalize the start of sentences, EVEN when people speak.

Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
Michaela chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Are you at least going to write a companion piece about them and their return to hogwarts! Like coming to a lasting truce/friendship? Because I love these 2 together and you should definitely write another one shot or something just where they kinda reunite at school! PLEASE!
GryphonWonder14 chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
What a fun read! I love how you managed to preserve Harry and Malfoy's characters for the most part and that when the two got along, it was actually believable. Great job!