Reviews for Reading a Book of Poetry
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Realy if People did not get it they have the brains of a gnat. Although I don't think that I want to commit the smell of wet dog to memory. I'm glad that BB kissed Raven 'cause she wasn't the one who was gonna do it.
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Okay, well, obviously Raven and Beast Boy, which just so happens to be my absolute FAVORITE pairing in the entire fandom, so I love it already.

Well, yeah, 'already' only applied to the time period BEFORE I read it, which is... not now... but you get the point.

To the task at hand: I loved it! It was very poetic, which fits nicely with the title. And it's a simply cute, sweet story without going over the top.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Beautifully written. I loved every bit of it. I know who it is in my mind (Beast Boy and Raven, of course) And I have a feeling thats who you intended it to be also. I can only think of one intimate gesture that would finish off such an amazing shot such as this, and that, my friend, would be a kiss. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Great job.

The-Ugly-Turtleduckling chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Of course the two people are Beast Boy and Raven. As for what he did...uh, not quite sure. Said something? Did something? Not sure, but...amazing. Loved it, sparseness and all. Great job, Kayasuri-n!

The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wow, this was just beautiful.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I guess it was... Beast Boy and Raven? I know I'm right. I have to be. Raven is the only one who reads poetry. And I know from your rants, which I totally agree with, that you love bb/rae. Well, maybe not love, but ya support it! It was kinda confusing, but good. I still don't get it thouigh. And are you ever gonna' get the next chappy on yuor pirate story?
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
You know, this is happy. No injuries, no blood, no trauma- it's just a sweet little story with thought behind it and not mindless fantasy-fulfillment. Fine. Short review. I'm off to read your other story- happy now?
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow. That was Intense. Dare one say, passionate, even. And fittingly, rather poetic.

This is quite unlike what you've written before, but it's wonderful. I'm actually quite jealous of how much emotion you managed to pack into a short one-shot. This alost lept off the page as I read it. Wonderful, that's all I can say.

And I don't need to say who the couple is, do I?
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Very cute one-shot. _ Keep up the good work!
toenail chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I'm guessing it's BB and Rae.

But that's probably because I luff that pairing.

...didn't he do what you wrote he did? Reading poetry with her? Or something? Like that?

never mind.
me chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
RobStar4evermagic chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
i liked it, probably BB and Rae, right?

like the way you said Ravens thoughts.

Lambbaby chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I liked this. Simple and yet...complex.(how's that for an oxymoron?) The sparseness added to the story, in my opinion. And maybe I'm wrong but this is so a BB/Raven story. As for what he did? I would like to think that he kissed her or at least performed some sort of intimate gesture. If I'm right can I have a cookie instead of a glomp? The word attack in your definition makes me think that a cookie would be safer.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow...that was really good. Cute and I like how it flowed. Very cute and fluffy, yet also very realistic. Great job on having Raven's thoughts read like poetry. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for more TT fics!
gladdecease chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Definitely Raven (the "time stops...I have not caused this" gave that away) couldn't be Cyborg...most likely not Robin...

So, yeah. Most likely Raven and Beast Boy.

I enjoyed reading it.