Reviews for Sparks
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
well, you have to admit, it is a lot of fun. There was a particular VCR I had for a few years that, in the winter months, almost every time I'd get near it, a large white bolt would shoot between me and it. I thought it was really cool. But, I've always liked lightning and the idea of lightning powers. ...I don't think I ever actually tried building charge using carpet, though. Maybe I thought that was going too far.
This was a funny fic. The idea of him assuming he'd invented static eletricity or something. :P And everyone just playing along with him, besides Luke. Kind of surprising that he'd know about electric not being good for Vader's machinery, though, if he was so horrible in science class.
Sindarina chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Palpatine getting fried at the discovery of Sith lightning and Dooku dragging his feet across the carpet - this was really funny to imagine! But you mentioned a useful and right thing in the end. Power corrupts indeed. I really liked this OS.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh good lord this is HILARIOUS!

"Ever since then I always travel with a long roll of carpet so I can build up the charge in case I have need of it."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can just see him doing that...senile old fool...:D
American Vigor chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Quite funny!

A very original alternative take on this intricate Star Wars phenomenon!

In fun and fanfiction,

American Vigor
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
rofl Nice lil crackfic explanation. XD
The Flying Taco chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
lol epic win!

“The Emperor is very touchy about his so-called discovery. I understand as a child he had flunked basic science.”

dude, I was laughing out loud, and my parents were like, 'what the hell?'

I loved it.
Leia Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I must say this is creative...
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
he he he
TortugaTourGuide chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
LOL! I'm loving this story!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This, my friend, is sheer genius. Static electricity, lol! I love your Palpy. :)
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I. Love. You.

This story has the most amazing moral I have ever heard:

"Power corrupted. And once corrupted, people were willing to do anything to gain more power.

Even drag their feet across a long length of carpet."

Have I told you that I love you?
wAcKaMoLe911 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
very nice! who knew behind all that evil and terror was really just and old guy rubbing his feet along the carpet? lOl :p
neosildrake chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
ROTFL! Yes, some people are quite desperate, when it comes to power and would do anything for it... even drag their feet over a plush carpet. ... and it proves that intelligence is not always neccessary to get power... reminds me of a certain US president...
JamSack chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
rofl! static electricity! that's the most hilarious thing I've read today! :D
Super Tinfoil Man Part 2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Static electricity ? What the ... it's true ? Nah , can't be , it's just a story . Hmm -

- The Flunking Science of Tinfoil -