Reviews for Solace
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
i enjoyed this. Iw ould be pleased if it updated
maemay81 chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
This is really good. You have got to continue. Cheers for now.
Dilly chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Very nicely done. Good images.
FutilityIsNotReal chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
What was this business with the sixth chapter coming soon? And that was what, 7 months ago? Come on, kiwi, more!

Just wanted to say that this is GREAT, sad, but hey...that fits the show anyway right now. I feel much less guilty crying about this story than crying about Wilson left in the rain.

Also, your integration of Hallelujah was so effortless in this chapter that I didn't even catch it. I just happened to re-read this last night and then coincidentally I listened to Hallelujah this morning. So yeah, great job integrating, though probably you should have noted somewhere that you'd done it...copyright and all...and also because it might make the chapter even more poignant to the reader to hear the music playing in his/her head as s/he is reading. Just a thought!

Please, more! Going to check out your LJ now, have a nice day!
RNwannabe chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
So angsty! Please give us more!
Kagii chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
I hope ch.6 comes soon. this story is so wonderfully addictive.
kermit333 chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
this story is so sad...so so so sad...but so good. every chapter has made me teary. the first chapter was especially well done in my oppinion, really pulled at my hearstrings. You use a lot of very strong imagery and sentence structure. poor greg :(
Sarah chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Hallelujah.

Such a good song.

Such a good story.

*angst angst angst*

:( And now off to continue reading...
Cassandra chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
Wow, more? I love how you are having House see and hear little things that are connected to Wilson. Amazing. I cannot wait to see more of this story.
wolflover7 chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
awe poor house... that last line made me a little teary actually... and he must of gotten truly absolutely wasted if he passed out and had that wound. Glass, ouch... neway im so glad to c ur post it makes me absolutely thrilled. i loved this chapter aside from how haunted i was by the vivid imagery. adios chica and ill c u on the next post.

wolflover7 howls at moon
Rolling Thunder In The Night chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
This was so wonderfully heartwrenching. And chalked full of the two things I love the most in stories: description and symbolism. You have a great talent at using these two tools in the right doses. I was crying throught the whole thing! Then I told my friend about it on msn, but i think she missed the point when she just said, "ew, slash" but i loved it! Ok, now i'm just rambling, so...

bye

-Thunder
Caerulea chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
OMG, Kiwi, so much awesomeness going on in this chapter.

- The theme of earlier chapters is continued: House continues to look for Wilson, to reconnect with him, almost as if he believes it were possible...

- The enjoyment of the monster rally is destroyed by the reminders of the horrible car crash... Brilliant move, to show how something "happy" can become so twisted and bleak...

- the Chinese food was quite poignant. Oh, poor lamb.

- "the good memories that had been plaguing him forced entry again"; what a haunting image, that House is tormented not by sad thoughts, but by happy ones. Perhaps he feels that if he let himself enjoy the good memories, he would be accepting the death, and House doesn't seem to want peace. What does he want, I wonder?
Cyberpunk2909 chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
*sniffles* This story is effin' brilliant, man! Poor Wilson, Poor House! *bawls*
scifidelus chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
i dont know if i can read this! i love LOVE youre writing but i got done with the first paragraph and balked. . . ill have to work up the courage to finish it. *sob*
wolflover7 chapter 4 . 4/9/2006
oh my god i thought this was a one shot! i didnt know u were gonna continue it or i would have kept reviewing.

-grovels- please forgive me! im so sry... neway i really like this story and its just how id imagine house would take sumthin like this. it is brilliantly written and i absolutely love it. keep writing and this tim on my life i swear ill review it. adios

wolflover7 howls at moon