Reviews for Solace
turelie chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
You had me bawling! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. So emotional, so intense, so accurate... I can't think of an adjective perfect enough to describe this. More or less I'm mad at you for reducing me to tears, but I now have a hole in my heart I can't close up.
chenai chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
Hello?1 Me whoever els have been wating for the next chap. and, will my pations are running out and ya... cant wate any longer... So please hury and al that junk(don't mean to tick you off or anything) Ya...
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
This is a really powerful story. I just wanted to thank you for writing it. I hope you write more House/Wilson stories because if you did not, the fandom would lose a lot. :
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
Aw... *huggles house* This is such a sad fic... just the way I like them. And it helps that your an exceptional writer, and I hope you write a lot more to this fic! Please, update soon! (-)

-Kay
joss59 chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
That chapter was so beautifully written, i especially loved the last couple of paragraphs.

Please tell; can we be expecting more of this exceptional story? I would really love to read more of it!
Pathetic Fallacy chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
You made me cry again.

Freaking sweet story.

House finding the tickets was a particularly striking moment, and the references to that Halleluia song were beautiful.

Sorry I can't be a bit more eloquent about this, but this is certainly one of the best things I've read in quite a while.
Klashfor chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
How could you kill Wilson? This is House cruelty beyond measure, but its still such a good story! Damn you for making me care again. Poor House. Poor Wilson.

-K
wooster13 chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
WHOA! When I first read this summary, I had no idea what was coming. This is really amazing writing...keep it up, please!
Caerulea chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
Another moving chapter. The most intriguing and moving thing to me were the items that House chose to keep; I don't know why, but that line really resonated with me. A wonderful "show, don't tell" moment. I really hope you continue this series; you've got a great character study going here.
kjameson chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
God, this story is SO good. I mean, I have some mellow music on in the background as I'm reading it, and I'm so focused on this story that it actually feels REAL to me. I feel like I wanna CRY. It's really moving me and I want to let you know that is something that usually doesn't happen with me. Keep up the good work. And even though it kills to imagine Dr. James Wilson gone, its feels a little good to know how I feel if it were actually true.
joss59 chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
WOW. That's the word that came to my mind after reading chapters 2 and 3. The way you wrote House talking to Wilson alone beside the road was not only touching and so beautifully written, it was also very true to House's character. I can actually imagine House saying and feeling those thngs! The dream was also realy well written.

I'm really hoping that you plan to continue this story, because i'd love to read more of it!
DIY Sheep chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
God, that is so sad.
Alipeeps chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Wow. That was incredibly eloquent - particularly the last paragraph. Haunting and painful and beautiful. I'm not usually a fan of character death stories but this is so well written. Look forward to more updates.
Caerulea chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Characteristically, Kiwi, you always find a way to advance plot and show characterization from an angle that is totally unexpected. In Chapter 2, you employed a kind of haunting juxtaposition - House sitting in the cold dark at the scene of the horrible accident, yet speaking conversationally to someone who is dead. How chilling is that image? In Chapter 3, the dream expresses some things which House had been repressing. Very spooky way of showing how much House is suffering internally.
boredandhomealone chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
This is so freakin' sad. Anyone who can make it through this without wiping out a box a Kleenex has my admiration. I know I couldn't do it.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »