Reviews for Solace
Ivette Boveda chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
great bittersweet chapter!:(
Ivette Boveda chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
:( you killed JAmes!

Anyhow, great chapter! Loved how you had House keep jimmy up to date
Caerulea chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow. This is a powerful deathfic.

It's got amazing imagery: "The image would be the most beautiful House had seen, were it not for the blue tint of his soft lips and the fine pink scars standing out vividly in the morgue lights." That's pretty powerful juxtaposition. Another fantastically cinematic moment was "leaving his tears glistening on the face that had once belonged to James Wilson." Just to name a few beautifully described moments.

It's got heart-wrenching pathos: House realizing, too late, what the messages on the answering machine mean.

And House's unconscious gestures and befuddled thoughts convey so much devastation. This is a really sophisticated story, expressing emotion in an intense, original way. You are very talented.
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Poor house!:( very agnsty.
007openstar chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Omg...man..this story reminded me when neil perry died in dead poets society...that movie made me cry...and house reminded me of todd anderson,neil's best friend..LOL hahaha aw u prolly have no clue what im talking bout but, awesome story dude. good job.. *gives you cookies with x-tra blue MnMs*
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
So beautiful. I love your stories.
wolflover7 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
wow... im a huge House fan and that was like amazing! ur talented honestly. i could never have talent like that! keep up the hard work and keep wrting stuff like that and u got urself a fan.
Pathetic Fallacy chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Dude, that actually made me cry. I'm turning into a flipping - person who - cries at stuff.

Sorry. I didn't sleep last night. But - that - was really good.

I'm going to read everything else you've written now.
joss59 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh my god, that was so sad but really well written. I liked how you described House's actions and what he was thinking, well done!

Are you planning on continuing?
Commander Vimes chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
That's horrible. Not your writing, what happened...

God, I think I'm going to cry.
rachbigbro chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh my god...this was so sad. It was very well written.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Okay, now that you have ripped my heart out, I am off to find someone to stomp on it.

This was very vivid and very well-written, but quiet the tear-jerker.
Magdala chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This heartbreakingly beautiful story, is wonderfully constructed and written and truly examines the process of grief. It also makes me want to read everything else you have posted here.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3