Reviews for Shadow of the Suns
CloudyDream chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
This was really well done - kudos.
ZoraMalfoy chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Nice! This was really, really good! I especially love the seen of Luke and Leia in the water fight. It's been so long since it's been updated that there probably isn't more, but I really liked the concept of it.

Take Care,

Zora
Leia Skywalker chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Interesting concept
Balance in the Dark chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Wow, I loved what you've written here. A similar plot-line has been runing through my head and I was so much fun to read what you wrote. I know it's been a long time but I would love to read more.

BITD
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
more.. please hurry up! )
dlsky chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
This story has great potential and thus far has been a wonderful display of something close to the great ones out there. I do hope that youb find the time to continue sharing it with us. The interaction between a young sibling Leia and Luke is rare to find story material for and so far I'm rather enjoying reading about a lighter life and shared connection presented in a Sith style storyline. Thank you so much for sharing it with us and I do hope that you decide to contie it.
Nikolai Sacha Montescu chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
good story,i look forward to the updates.
Alseid chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
AH. This is great! Your characterization is really interesting, and I'm really interested in what will happen next. It looks like you haven't touched this for a few months, but you should definitely continue this very promising story. :)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
interesting... i'd like to see more. out of curiosity, are you going to have han or mara in this story?
Latinagal chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
omgg! I really like this story...Continue?
teawithhoney chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
You updated! How lovely. I can't believe I missed this for so many days. The interaction between Luke and Leia was great. It's nice to see how even though they're living with the Emperor thery can still have fun. The bit with Darth Vader was rather ominous.

Oh, and it's very nice to see Luke does have a consience (however you spell that).
purpletangerine chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Very cute so far, go on.
Gevaden chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Another good chapter, I'd like to see the skywalker family strike down the emporer but its your fic.
lllb94 chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
OH, they're in so much trouble. *Grins evilly* Good chapter.
For You Blue chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Vader, the party-pooper. :P

You have a wonderful story here, keep up the good work, (I esspecially love the Luke/Leia interaction!)