Reviews for No Reply
I started crying and I usually never cry, EVER! Your story got me and I can't let it go now. I love it so much! This is one of my favorite Robin•Raven fan-fictions I would say this is in my top 5 ranked at number 3.
RaeRob isawesom chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I loooove your story write more like it!
robrae fan chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
all i have to say is sad, heart breaking, very emotinal, and a wonderful story. i enjoyed it . thanks only wish i coud write like that myself
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I know that time passes at a different rate in Azerath ...

I know there were probably a lot of things Raven had to take care of ...

But ... damn. Five years? If she'd been just marginally later, he'd have been dead. Too close for comfort.
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Sweet!

~Rae
Gundamknight chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
man this couple rules and plus that these are the name of birds and I think that they are a perfect couple.

your fellow author,

GK
Tecna chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hey CJ,

I am so in love with your stories, they are like a drug to me, but I'm really annoyed, my author alert doesn't work, because I don't recieve the alerts from your fics, I have to catch up with your stories, I promise I'll read all of those I haven't!

Tecna ;)
Helena Aeris chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I could cry... ~sniffle~
sxc-naughty-beach-surfie chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
That was awesome! That story was great! It was good to see Raven go back to him! Great story! Keep up the good work!

*~sxc-naughty-beach-surfie~*
serenity77 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
AW! That's really cute! Great job on the fic.

-serenity77
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Aw...that was so sweet! Lovely...like everything you write but this had so much emotion in it I could have cried. You captured their emotions *perfectly*, I was in awe at how well written this was. Alena-chan is so lucky that you wrote something so wonderful for her challenge. I wish you well and like always, it's been a real pleasure. Ciao!

Forever Faithful,

Amber Myst
ravenslair chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
That was a sweet little one shot, with just the right touch of drama. It is nice that true love can survive and prosper even once in a lifetime. Thanks...Gerry
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Aw! That was the sweetest little one-shot! I really did love it!
sekai no yakusoku chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Oh Cherry! I'm so glad to see this one-shot from you. :D You always do Rob/Rae justice, sweet and lovely is how it read to me. _ I really like how Robin thanked Rae at the end. It said 'I love you' in a different way that was much more poignant and perfect for this story. Thank you as always for sharing with us Cherry. _

-Rei

p.s. favorite! :D
lolopixie chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Aw, that was a good story. I loved your take on the whole end of the world thing with Trigon. It was such a sweet idea to have Raven come back after all those years so that she could save Nightwing, very nice. Great job, I really enjoyed this story.