Reviews for Looking For Ron
mamita chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I loved, I wished you would have done the POV of all male Ron Weasley brothers , I love the couple RemusxRon , Hermione is silly , and I do not like couples with Charlie , really I just like Charlie with Ron lol and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who ? anda longer worth them Lucius and Ron doing that there knowing they can catch them and others, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron? , that pig is cruel Lucius , Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , often pork is Draco , and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Excellent story! Nice companion piece, like how they both think the same things when they're separated, good one!

:D
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
that was cute. it always surprises me that he has so many guardians that he does. I'm surprised that dumbledor's ghost didn't show up either. keep up the good work, dark
1stRainbowRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Oh gal! Are there any words to discribe how much I loved this? I mean, from a writers POV it was amazing! The only typo I found was: "But Harry, refused to let them talk to him." (There shouldn't be a comma there...) And from a fan's POV I loved it because it embodied the story so well. And their friendship. And from the POV of someone who's in that type of friendship, I loved it because you said it all so well. You told what the truth is. (I will be truely amamzed with you if you've written this not having a friend like that.) So, brovo! Amazing! I loved it!