Reviews for Taking The Next Big Step
Maria990 chapter 1 . 10/3
I knew something was very suspicious :)
I liked it very much! You really have good imagination, certainly didn't expect that ending.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/22
Pffft! T-that was exactly what I thought it was about. Totally. No doubts in my mind whatsoever. None. :/
Krishka chapter 1 . 3/3
You really surprised readers with the ending, though something was suspicious, but the ending was not one to be expected. The story was so fun that I read it twice after a month, and now on my second reading decided to review . Very creative imagination you have I must say.
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
oh god, oh my god. i honestly was thinking 'what a shitty lemon' wow though ya had me fooled. i admit i was a bit suspicious but you completely surprised me, that doesn't happen often, congrats!
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Hahaha :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Hahahahahahaha funny likewise! I seriously do need to keep an innocent mind and keeping them out of the gutter... XD
KiunoNamu chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
That was hilarious! I kind of cheated and read a few of the reviews before I started so I already knew something was up, but was was so funny!
jojo chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
kill your self and eat dick
nikkiesha legair chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
You had me cracking up at the end
This was a great begining
blah1010 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love you hahaha
SilverWolf442 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I knew it! When I saw the summary, I did think of sex, but when I saw the "humor" tag, I knew it'd end up being totally different than what it seemed. XD
Shocked, since I am usually not so quick. lol Great fic nonetheless. I like a nice NejiHina fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
EmpathMagickGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh god...I feel like such a dirty minded person now.
ubichromeous chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
-_- *glare* kisama...
Aku-Ichigo chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
LMAO! This shows just how naughty people can think! (especially rabid fangirls such as my humble self) Sooo well done!