Reviews for Of Being Dad
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I really enjoyed this! I could really see all of that happening one day with Danny and Sam! They just better hope that it really is only baby number 3 and not babies number 3 and 4!

I don't think four year olds learn multiplication. Addition and subtraction, yes, but I'm pretty sure multiplication comes when they're six or seven (in America anyway).
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I love it so much, it is so cute! AWW
princessbinas chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Make sequel to this! It's too funny to let down now!
hpfangirl029358 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Cute! I loved the kids, and the end! Love how you put in that last line :D
Pheek chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Cute one shot
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That was just plain cute.
MeiSquared chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Holy sweet mother of deep fried chiz. This was awesome in so many ways xDD I swear, when Derek started talking like the box ghost, I bit my lip so hard it almost bled xDD

Keep up the good work, while I go see if there are anymore masterpieces of yours that I can read ;D
Amy CrazyGirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
LOL, gotta love kids.

Sel
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
aw Danny and Sam forever! Nice names for the kids by the way. is there a sequel where Danny and Sam tell Sierra and Derek they have a little brother or sister on the way? That would be so funny. And really fluffiful! nyah! I'm addicted to the goddamn fluff! nyah!
dannyandsamforever chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
do a sequel it was so funny
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
E I like this one!

It's so sweet. :o

Rishi-Rishi
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I absolutly love this story! This is just perfect. I can see Danny and Sam getting together and the kids were being children. I don't know how this could be better-you wrote you did this in one sitting without overdetailing? Excellent job. One shots are cool. Thanks
177624601 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
That was a really cute one. I love the one's where Danny's a good father or father figure.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »