Reviews for Harry Potter and the Great Adventure
Karl Skywalker chapter 21 . 5/18/2009
Good story!

I have enjoyed it very much! I enjoyed the interaction between Harry and Ginny, as well Ron and Hermione with H/G as those always makes me smile or chuckle. Yes, Harry/Ginny are my favorite pairings and characters.

Interesting ending... with the horcrux and how Harry went thru the veil. At least Harry gets to see Sirius one last time and say good bye. I also liked how Harry and Ginny had 7 kids, even if I think maybe they should have at least one more boy. I always think they would have more than 3 children to be honest, seem to fit them better. That is only my opinion.

Keep up with good work!
David Fishwick chapter 21 . 8/9/2008
Excellent and thanks for writing.
teachergirl chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Did you ralize that you have Ginny performing under-age magic in front of her parents? You should have had someone else do "augamenti."

I don't understand why Ron wouldn't have at least stunned Peter. It doesn't make any sense to have Ron get a wand on Peter but not use it. He could have at least attempted a stunning spell!
Vyperr chapter 21 . 10/16/2007
Great story but Harry and Ginny should have more then 1 boy to allow more Potters in the future.
Vyperr chapter 21 . 4/20/2007
Nicely put together story. I really enjoyed it.
Captain Cranium chapter 21 . 4/6/2007
Nice. I'm impressed.

WishIWasGinny chapter 17 . 9/4/2006
I think it's clear that 'Aberforth' either isn't Aberforth (polyjuice) or Dumbledore's brother is evil... I personally think it's the first one but...

I don't think Ginny is dead either. I think Harry would have cried or gotten extremely angry or something but I know for certain that he would have looked in the room again himself and yell her name or search everywhere for her even if it was in an emotional rage thingy and he didn't want to beleive it to be true. I think he would have looked and made sure he wasn't being lied to or that 'Aberforth' wasn't mistaken or whatever. If he loves her and wants to marry her and all, he would be more upset.

I have really loved this story so far. The only problem(s) I've seen is that, if I'm right, you make 'Aberforth' really obvious with his flask of polyjuice, and that Harry isn't upset or mad enough when the girl he loves 'dies'. This is going on my favorite stories list if I love the rest of this as much as I have liked everything before this chapter.

dauby chapter 21 . 8/11/2006
This is a great story.
griffindor-girl12 chapter 21 . 5/16/2006
That was a wicked awesome story I had so much fun reading it!
Genuinely chapter 21 . 5/10/2006
Great story. I thought the final battle was a bit rushed, though it was understandable since you were probably so excited to finish the story. I haven't read a lot of these "what might happen in 7" stories, but I thought this one was great. You have a wonderfully creative flair and I look forward to reading more from you!
Mysterious-little-person chapter 21 . 5/6/2006
That was so awesome! You know, That boy that Harry and Ginny had. You could make a great squeal out of that. Your exact words, "Hopefully one that would not produce another dark lord." Harry's kid could be the next Voldemort! Wow! Sorry that was off subject, that was so good. I've been reading your story for a couple of weeks now. Couldn't find the time to get on the internet and my family kept wanting to get on when I did have time. I really wish that when Snape held out his hand though that Harry would have punched him THEN forgiven him. Wow, that was a long review, BYE!
reader chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
not bad
darkshapeoflight chapter 21 . 4/23/2006
thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you that was an awesome chapter, I do really enjoyed, that was too good to be truth, we're waiting the epilogue ok? so hurry up! very nice! thank you! UASAP
calvinty chapter 21 . 4/23/2006
o...i love the ending. too bad it's the end of it. Hopefully...u'll wirte a sequal to it. I doesn't have to be about another evil wizard or something...just something about the life after voldomort
Skippy Agogo chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Minor note about objects that could be used as horocruxes, if the founding of hoggy was about a thousand years ago, then a watch could not have been a horocrux. Watches and timepieces weren't invented until the late 1600s, for it to be a wrist watch... well wristwatches weren't developed until the Great War (1914-1918). I am enjoying your tale, in spite of the historical anachronism.