Reviews for Like Parchment
Coraline chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I thought your story was well-written and sad, until the end when Ginny and Hermione got together. However, Ginny's full name isn't Virginia, it's Ginevra. That's all. Good job.
Blimey The Toad chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
just thought you should know, this fic is super sweet. i've never been much for songfics, but you may have just changed my mind. awesome.
insomniac chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
E. E. Kelly chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I'll admit I grimaced a little when I saw the word "songfic", but I'm glad I read this. You pulled off what many songfic writers don't: you didn't let the song dominate the story. While I think it was slightly off for Hermione to be so flighty, I thought this was quite well done. The metaphors of the parchment, ink, classes and books were excellent.
NinjaSharkUno chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
love that song, love that song, love that song! Great story too! :-)
The Milk of Human Kindness chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Absolutely amazing. One of the best fics I've ever read.
JstAnthrRdr chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Jesus. This one kept me completely transfixed. It seemed like time didn't move. Love it...
kreachers-padfoot chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Ok your ablity to describe Hermione's feelings scares me...because the whole lack of heart thing...that is me. I've never been anything other than a book nerd...and...wow i can't even finnish this review...just know this story really "affected"

me
EverTheDreamer chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I love that everything you write captures emotions so well I want to cry with the characters! You give the characters so much depth and emotion. You're so talented!

xoxo, lyss
Moony's puppy chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Aw, I love it! I kept wondering why it was rated M though. I've seen fics rated T that go into so much more detail. It's amazing, though, and I love it so much!
SoulAstray chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
i enjoyed it immensely
starluvsrobin chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I liked it keep writing
Rioux chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
This story is absolutely amazing! It was making ME feel all angsty and stressed, but the outcome was fabulous. I hope you give it some sort of follow up ..

happy new year 2 you.
FireyDragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Very sweet ending. Personally, I liked Taste of Cherries better, but thats just me. I like how you made Harry gay. I've always thought he was.
Poca Stella chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
i lurve it.

and it caused me to have that song stuck in my head. but i love that song so it's okay!