Reviews for Amazing Grace
PokedragonofKonoha chapter 1 . 8/30
I LOVED THIS SOSOSO MUCH!
You made me die, but in a good way. It was amazing and heart-wrenching and FEELS.
I love how you incorporated the hymn "Amazing Grace" into your story. It's a very moving and emotional piece on its own, and your own writing connected perfectly with that, flowing smoothly from song to story to create a powerful feeling that I don't quite know how to describe. You used the song and the emotions it illicits to your own advantage, and I have to say it's an overwhelming success.
If anybody is mean to you about using a religious hymn in your story, I'll PM them a lecture about respecting others' beliefs and letting people believe what they want and either enjoying the story or letting others enjoy the story.
This story was absolutely amazing.
(Also, this is the second time I've had to write this, and I have to admit that the first time I sounded much more moved. Much more shock, awe, etc. So thus is my apology to you for having to read this review instead of that other one.
Miss Sarah Bearah chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I think that's really adorable and original. Though maybe you spell check a bit more). Over all it was good.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Lots of emotion there. I'm not really sure what happened, though. Was he dead? Comatose? Did she heal him?
cb104205 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This has to be my favorite story. I literally spent a year looking for it again just to read and favorite the story. Thank you for writing such story that I truly enjoyed.
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh god, I cried, I fucking cried. Omygod, I cried.
Great story.
omygod I cried!
Mildly Rabid chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love this. Even though many of the Titans are not Christian, you made the song fit beautifully, and while Raven's emotions change the scene does as well. I love this fic. Oh, wow. That was just good writing.
FireLovesMe22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
:_) that was just poetic. You did an awesome job made me cry ::insert sobbing:: It was soooooo gooooood!
Waterdog chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Um...the song saved him? SWEETNESS!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Aw. How sweet. Heart it.
reader chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
sad and touching. well done
Darkfire chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
AW!

Thaat was so sweet! Write more like it! Good job.

Darkfire
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
(pauses..) WTF? What happened there? Raven's voice brought Bb back to life... whoah. i liked the Robin bit. When Star's trying to restrain him. It almost makes it sound like he... loves her. But that's just cos she's a dear friend, I know.
persophone chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
great story...it was very emotional

heart warming, too

well, great story
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Brilliant. Nearly made me cry, and there's not many writers good enough to do that.
TonyStarkakaIronMan chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Call me evil, but I think this story would have been more effective if BB had died. Still, it is very well written and I am glad I took the time to read it.