Reviews for Amazing Grace
TheDogeMaster Types chapter 1 . 8/1
I think that's really adorable and original. Though maybe you spell check a bit more). Over all it was good.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Lots of emotion there. I'm not really sure what happened, though. Was he dead? Comatose? Did she heal him?
cb104205 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This has to be my favorite story. I literally spent a year looking for it again just to read and favorite the story. Thank you for writing such story that I truly enjoyed.
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh god, I cried, I fucking cried. Omygod, I cried.
Great story.
omygod I cried!
Mildly Rabid chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love this. Even though many of the Titans are not Christian, you made the song fit beautifully, and while Raven's emotions change the scene does as well. I love this fic. Oh, wow. That was just good writing.
FireLovesMe22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
:_) that was just poetic. You did an awesome job made me cry ::insert sobbing:: It was soooooo gooooood!
Waterdog chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Um...the song saved him? SWEETNESS!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Aw. How sweet. Heart it.
reader chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
sad and touching. well done
Darkfire chapter 1 . 10/9/2006

Thaat was so sweet! Write more like it! Good job.

bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
(pauses..) WTF? What happened there? Raven's voice brought Bb back to life... whoah. i liked the Robin bit. When Star's trying to restrain him. It almost makes it sound like he... loves her. But that's just cos she's a dear friend, I know.
persophone chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
great was very emotional

heart warming, too

well, great story
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Brilliant. Nearly made me cry, and there's not many writers good enough to do that.
TonyStarkakaIronMan chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Call me evil, but I think this story would have been more effective if BB had died. Still, it is very well written and I am glad I took the time to read it.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Um... That was kinda confusing, but I got the gist of it. It was very well-written; good job!