Reviews for The Major Case Monologues
SpyAgent001 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I really liked these monologues! You should do it for some of the other characters. It was a nice look into Bobby's, Alex's, and Deakins' heads.
Now if only Alex and Bobby could figure it out here...

L
bogoalexea chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Amen... *sigh*
bogoalexea chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
This is just beautiful! Congrats:D
bogoalexea chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
"maybe it’s one of those things that can’t be labeled" Really love that statement:D

Loving this so far *aw*
Hargiteam42 chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
This is an interesting piece. I like the way that it was written. ;)
bloodymary2 chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
I really liked this piece, specially the third chap (and not only because I have a soft spot for 3rd POV). And if I have to narrow down my favorite part (and that's a hard one, cause I just loved so many little things) I have to say it was the very last paragraph from the last chap. Though I know he, the character, didn't mean to, I felt included in that last remark:

"And like the good observers that we are, we'll watch every move, and pat ourselves on the back when it's all over, because we saw it when even they didn't."

Great writing, with amazing attention to the small details that really make up a well woven story. Speically liked the little comments after certain sentences, from the characters of course, trying (and in your case, succeding) to explain that which words have a hard time translating.

Wonderful story... Thank you!
SatisfactionBroughtBackTheCat chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
I like the way the rest of the squad. I also agree that people only think that they don't know they're in love. The ARE detectives. The two of them should have SOME idea
morgenstern chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
This is so good. Are you ever going to update it?
esther chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
Perfection! I just so totally love this fic! I really enjoy stories that dwelve into the characters' minds, it shows how sensitive and astute the author is. Man.. I really love how you described each character's perspective. I especially enjoyed the little humour you inserted in Deakin's chapter about stones. Haha.. I can imagine easily him saying that. All in all, great job. I'm eagerly waiting for your update! -
Ami chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
This is so very, very cute.
Brette O'Connell chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Excellent story and very original.
MidCircleNine chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
I. Love. This.

It's amazing. Such a cool idea, and the eloquence of the words is just perfect. You got into all their heads so well, and added all the little humourous bits in just the right places for that extra texture. The way you've described everything is great as well, I had mental images flashing in my head from different moments in various episodes where what you were describing happened. So cool to be able to do that. And I really like the idea where the two actually realize something between them, but no-one notices that they have. That's a cool thought, and really makes alot of sense if you can word it correctly. ;P

Sometimes language just isn't adequate enough for expressing ideas the right way.

Can't wait to see what comes next.
Katie chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Pure BRILLIANCE. GOLD! GOLD I SAY!
hazelmom chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
This is really fabulous. I hope you continue. I really am nuts for this.

sheila
Loony4moony816 chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
Lol, this chapter was so great. The rest of MCS sounds like the fans of the show. I loved it!

Sara