Reviews for A Year Ago, Today
Temporarily-Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I love this! You sound just like Mel!
rs262 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Very well written. Thanks!
music nerd chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
for some odd reason, i find this funny. i dono if it's the voice of the writing... or just the humiliation of the situation... or just the fact that im insane... i just think this is funny... but that means i like it! good job!
MissAX chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
awiess thats soo cute! u should DEFINATELY continue this instead of making it a one-shot!
music nerd chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
intriguing... fabulous writing too
Wake-Robin chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow very good. Too bad it's a one-shot. Keep writing!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow! Excellent! Everyone is in charactor, it's so detailed- Jeez, this is simply BRILLIANT!
imakeladrygirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
nice job!
FelSong chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Loved it! A very believable and natural addition to CCD.

felicia
strapped to a comet chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
The coincidence was a big one, but I enjoyed the conversation that Savona sparked between the three of them. It was interesting, and I loved Mel's reactions. Is this going to be a one-shot...or is there going to be a second chapter?

Karys
ruledbythemoon chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Short and sweet. A nice elaboration on a small paragraph. Very cute.
Giedre chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Oh. I liked this quite a bit. You kept everyone really well in character, which always makes me really happy, and your grammar was great! lol. That may sound stupid, but honestly, it's such a relief when you finally find a fic with really good diction and a cool storyline.

Favorite line: "Of course he noticed. He was the Marquis of Shevraeth; he noticed everything." By far. Made me laugh. Also, I liked Mel's voice in this. You managed to keep her in character, and not make her annoying. I hate it when Mel gets so embarressed or annoying that I can't even finish reading the fic. But this was good. Write more!