Reviews for Comfort and Joy
thepoweroflove chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
wow that was cute u really should make an other chap for this it would b good
lkaplon chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Hey,

Read this fic a few days ago but FFN was having problems and it wouldn't let me leave feedback. So, now that I can, I wanted to say that this is a great a story and since the hollidays are upon us again, I thought that you might want to add another chapter. (Hint, Hint) :)

But seriously, great story.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Great story and please yes some more chapters. YOu do Logan and Max so very well, it's a comfort and joy to read.
Hisako-Sempai chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
This story was awesome! I think the part about Max walking in on Logan was funny... I think that maybe you could do a follow-up, although it sounds just as good as a one-shot... Your choice!
Gwenyfith Gauthier chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Yes yes yes! We demand a continuation!
Mari83 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Another wonderful story from you. I’m getting spoiled.

Like how you weave in Logan’s Eyes Only Broadcast and even more Max’s flight from Manticore (especially that, I’d love to read more about it. Although we all know the movie sequences from the series, your description of Max’s thoughts then (and in the present) points out again the absurdity of the situation – children in nightgowns in the snow. Always made me wonder if Logan knew about the details of their flight.

Max irritation about caring about “strangers” and turning to Logan with her problem is described so well.

Loved how Logan is willing to overcome his anger and embarrassment because Max saw him naked for her.

Logan’s “naughty and nice” comment and Max’s confusion about it were cute.

“He didn’t have to look good to gain her friendship. The fact that he did look good was just icing on the cake. (so true and reminds me of the cocky Logan from the first parts of the Pilot, when it was more about the looks and chemical attraction, not about trust)

The awkwardness when Max finally accepted Logan’s offer to stay was very true to character.

I only know the Simon and Garfunkel version of “Comfort and Joy” but that was playing constantly in my head whilst reading this.

So, yes, another chapter would be GREAT!
brittany813 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Write more, please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please to infinity.
Reilynn chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Any story with naked Logan is a great story! I love this and would really love some more.

I love Max reflecting on the fact that it is Logan who is making her care about other people. That is so true, and so lovely.

This line – “She was the Frankenstein monster in this scenario and knew where she stood”- great. The only possible explanation for the level of doubt and insecurity she has. Too bad Logan is too wrapped up in his own issues to see hers.

I love it when Max and Logan call each other stubborn. Always cracks me up.

You said: “If nothing else, this would certainly be a night to remember.” I want to read about the night to remember (whine, whine)

YES IT WARRANTS ANOTHER CHAPTER! Good Grief!

“Please, may I have some more.”
0101010 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hi Mouse-love your stuff. Neat to see Max exploring her 'inner humanitarian'. Also neat to see his Royal Yumminess in the buff. Well done.
Crazed Fuzzle chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This is very well done. You totally caught the essence of everyone involved, which isn't something to sneeze at. It's cute, it's fluffy, it's awesome. As for another chapter? I definitely think it would be worth it.
orca589 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I promised myself this as a New Years Day treat and it was worth every word. Max running from hearing what Logan telling Normal why she was not coming back to work that could make a story in itself lol. Logan's thoughts on what Max had seen another so there you go at least 3 more chapters LOL

Thanks
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
"Logan Cale, Man of Mystery, voice of freedom in Seattle, sat in his wheelchair, a towel draped around his neck... and he wasn’t wearing his glasses or a stitch of clothing."

...well! So much for the mystery, eh? ;}

Another nice slice of M & L...they just seem to go together especially well at the holidays, don't they? Nice to see Max take on a bit of the EO crusade mentality herself as well. Thanks!
annie chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Of COURSE it merits another chapter. Just got back off hols, been up for 36 hrs straight, perfect fluff to fall asleep to..thanbk you.
ML Only chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Very enjoyable - but you're only allowed to continue it on the proviso you don't turn it into a mushy romance, lol! Keep the UST going! :):) That's very DA:)
RT4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
As always another great story.

and hehe...Naked Logan. Poor him though, he totally didn't get to explode as was his right.

You know I'm a big fan of continuing. :-D