Reviews for What Percy Saw
Piichi21 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Your fic was wonderfull, especially the end.
Great work :)
Skeletens chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
If you can, write another one for this pair! The way you captured their characters is just stunning! And the story itself...I love this blunt yet gentle mannner!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Wow this is strange but also interesting and nice
WalksThisWay chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
This is so intense, and so well written!
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Oh god, I will never grow tired of this story... It never ceases to make me all fuzzy inside~!
FreezingPenguins chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I love this so much :') Great job with the characterisations,and I love the image of Percy making tea he never drinks. The last bit was brilliant closure to the whole story.
Anon chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
*bursts into tears*

That was so beautiful!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
that was actually really sweet!
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
LOVED IT!
SyrupylikeBreakfastinMontag chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I absolutely love the tone of this story and the image of the tea cups he always makes but never drinks. It's a very thoughtful piece and I really enjoyed it. You did a great job wih the character development and the development of their relationship.
LoireLoa chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I love this! It was perfect!
crazylove4MCR chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
I love this! It's a ridiculous amount of love too, but it just amazes me how wonderful this is, it's absolutely beautiful and so well written that I even cried and and was absolutely beyond happy for them in the end, and wanted to almost stab Remus! Great great story! I can't wait to read more from you!
Lathena Mercion chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
excellently done
Majestically Mystical chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
This was beautiful. The emotions, the feelings. The characterization was completely in character, and I love the fact that it went so slowly and the relationship developed over time instead of rushing. This was just amazing.
Mag Ada et Lalie chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
This story is simply wonderful and beautiful and breathtaking. I was nearly crying at the end of chapter 2. Thank you so much for this story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »