Reviews for Beautiful Things
Meg de Lancret chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
More please. :)
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Nice.

Wow, this was WONDERFULLY written.

Wow. I LOVED this.

Nice and morbid. Beautiful.

-UbiquitousPhantom
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
...0_o...

This...is...terrifying. You are now the creepiest person in the entire world to have been able to conjure up this horrific piece of writing. While it is well-written, I fear that I shall have nightmares for weeks to come. The only cure for me will be reading at least 20 blatantly fluffy romance EC fics based off the completely unscary 2004 movie with Gerik every few hours and watching the 1990 miniseries Phantom at least twice a day. I now fear for my sanity. I wish I hadn't sold it for an Erik plushie, I want it back!

From a now permanently scarred phan in terrified awe of you,

Wolfalona

P.S. Take my Erik plushie. Just don't alert me as to when you write more Leroux horror phics. Please.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
BRAVO! I loved this one!
Jungle Jenna chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I feel bad for Christine... It was still well written, though. Good job.
Phemale chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Very frightening, gory, and riddled with insanity. You deserve much commendation for this story.
FreakyChick chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
wow, that was rather grotesque!
Diana-Lupin chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Wow. This is one of the first "horror" phics I've read, and I really liked it. Especially the ending. That was creapy. But very much like the insain Leroux Erik.
IPFCanon chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oh. Bipolar, insane, dreamlike-Erik...oh...*shiver*

-CP
Helden chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Horribly beautiful! I absolutely love it!

cheers,

Caroline Butler
Demia chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
O chilling! I love it!
epokalyptikal chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
now THAT was phantastic :-P
Weasel of the Opera chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
OMG! Very freaky, but very well-written. I just had to keep reading it, like one has to keep watching a car crash... nice.
WanderingTeen chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That was scary... but I loved it :)
LadyAutreVita chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
O_O ooh.. snaps.. That is .. interesting.