Reviews for Chinese For Two
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Tsk tsk Mariah! Don't reveal you palms before you check to see if anyone's listening!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
Wait, what the hell?

How is this complete much less a Kai/Hilary fanfic?

ALL THEY DID WAS DANCE AROUND EACH OTHER!

I'm not even sure Kai has any feelings other that respect for Hilary and Hilary is just there moping around all 'woe is my lonely life' and 'I miss my friends'.

So again, WHAT THE HELL?
TakeYouBySurprise055 chapter 9 . 4/16/2008
you mean that's IT?
Anime Onnanoko chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
really good story
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
gr8 fic
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2006
the story is PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update SON! I dont like to WAIT.
wolf's lament chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
It wasn't the closure I was expecting, but it was a good chapter. Great work!
MissCloud chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
:( No last chapter! I'm gutted, I love this story to bits. This deffo has to be one of my favourite romances ever, it's different from others but in a way it's the same. It's just so good.

WOWIE! What a great ending! I didn't expect it in the least, but wow, it was good. It was original, yet different at the same time! _ It was cute when Hilary cooked for Kai! Sweetness!

I really like your writing style; it tells the story in a sort of different way, like it's a poem. Maybe that's just me, but it's how I see it and I like it. It's a totally unique way of writing. GO YOU! :D

Hehe, I can't believe you left it there! It's such a cliff-hanger, but one which I'll never know the answer to! You know how to please the audience, Spirie! *Envy of SE's evil but good mind* now I'll probably be making up what will happen next in my head, but then again it's cool you left it this way.. it'll keep me thinking for ever.

Well I hope to read more of your stories in future. :) Have you got any more planned?

*huggles for such a great story*

ANJ
Ajrin chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
It was a COOLIO chappie!

UPDATE some MORE!

Love...Anthea!
Rosenkreuz Orden chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
THIS STORY IS AWESOME SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SushiLuver chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
um i would consider telling us reader what happen when hialry give kai the gift taht woudl be a good ending but i guess u leave us guessing!
knowlee chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
This is getting good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
maimomo chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
YAH! U UPDATE I LOVE THIS CHAPPIE I ALSO LOVE THIS STORY HOPE U UPDATE SOON THIS TIME CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE ! ALSO WHEN WILL HIL/KAI GET TOGETHER COZ I CANT WAIT ANY MORE PLZ
hello0o0 chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
great chapter... but it kinda didnt have an ending. a bit disapointing
kailover2008 chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
please dont leave it like that do a sequel