Reviews for Second Chances in the Mist
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Thus far I think this is coming along really well. is it really only going to be shonen ai though? I think I'll read it anyway, it sounds goo so far. Much anime love ~bye bye~
rainbow cupcake chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
This was really good!
Mythalie169-TreeSpirit169 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Hm...I thought it was pretty cool. P Weird reading something from a guy (though i've probably read alot from men and not known it...-.-) Hm...The Kakashi/Sakura was new, lol, don't see much of that, but I do suppose that we shall have to wait it out, read, and find out what happens. Other than that...yea. Its something new, and I look forward to reading the rest. (Mind you i've very well aware there are more chapters... I just...Have to go to bed...haha..
Anarane-Sensei chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
rofl, i laughed when i read Yukikaze in the first chapter, it fits just so well
Wahnsinn und Hass chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
- Hee hee, so kawaii. Loved the ending. Still just a bit confused, but not enough to deter me from loving this story!

Wahnsinn und Hass chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
. Oi, I'm confused. Weren't they just talking about ninja like they were in a history book in the first chapter? I don't get it...then again, it doesn't really matter. It's still an awesome story! To the third [final?] chapter!

Wahnsinn und Hass chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
chapter one - Loved it! Usually people give Haku weird friends, who are completely opposite of him, but Hinata and Gaara are perfect. I loved having two points of view [most people are cruel and heartless and only do one, lol] and I liked how Zabuza and Kakashi are still ninjas...which I still don't get, by the way. Anyway, to the next chapter! [I'm hyper today]

amiori-and-sherii-fluff chapter 3 . 6/30/2007 the end everyone is happy. I have to admit, Itachi was there randomly...seriously. XD But At least Zabuza and Haku can start over. :3 -AmiOri
amiori-and-sherii-fluff chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Damn that Orochimaru! I hope he never gets ANY of them! Lol, Kakashi's technique...XD -AmiOri
amiori-and-sherii-fluff chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I love this story! I want to give Haku a hug right now! :) -AmiOri
ParanoidDoll chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
Aww... your story was good at first, but it got worse...

You filled it with too much... meaningless junk.

Focus on one idea at a time and you'll make it.

But i think the over all idea of the story was good,

just not the story.

I am how ever still in love with it!

ParanoidDoll chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
I loved it!

but why did you fill it with that long bit of team 7?

O.O must read the rest!

it's a very long story, but one to my liking!
ParanoidDoll chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I loved it. Very interesting twist. only read 1st chapter so far,

but i will read the rest.
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Whatev, Naruto is Sasuke's kitsune uke!
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 2 . 3/18/2007