Reviews for Second Chances in the Mist
PopFlyGov chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
That was really good. You're doing a great job keeping people in character, generally speaking. What I don't like so far is that the world suddenly doesn't seem all that different from the present Naruto. Otherwise, it seems intriguing.

I saw this story a few times at the beginning of this year, but I thought it was dead. Hopefully, this will be finished before the current decade comes to a close, but that seems unlikly.

That's all I have to say. I look forward to future chapters.
crimsonbloodvampire chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
Great story. Update soon.
dk-joy chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
I still like it - keep going!
Yojimbo Sanjuro chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
Jewel chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
love it! so.. when you going to update?

hehe, Zabuza saying the ninja's didn't have special techniques .

Anyways, when you going to update?

Haku's a crossdresser! Yeah for hot guys dressing like girls!

Anywho, when you going to update? (you sensing a pattern here?)

Update soon please! *clicks 'Add to Favorites'*
sunnydayz0691 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
beautiful. i loved! i know that you havent updated it in a couple months, but i really hope you do. you writing is very unique. please write soon! im going to check out your other stories.

Warrior Nun chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Awesome! More, more, I say!_
Bertrand Banach-Tarski chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Nice story hope it gets updated
678909 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
*sigh* i honestly don't understand this i would probably like it better if i was in your position writing it gomen nasai
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Good start, really suck you in. Please update soon, this is interesting. I like the double lives thing, at least we know that they didn't go soft in their next lives.
blaqkout chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Oh, boy! FINALLY. I've happened apon an AU that doesn't... suck. -glares at the AU's where Haku is a girl-

Heh, glad you kept in the Ninja part. It'd just be boring without them. Now, I shall await the next update. Not very patiently, mind you. Heh, this is going onto my favorites.

Zabuza and everyone else is wonderfully in character as far as I can see. I would luff you forever if Neji could make an appearance. XP Him, Haku and Naruto are my favorites. Yum... I'll be waiting for the next chapter...
Lily Vendrem chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I like it. Its good so far, and I can't wait til the next chapter.

And also..

Where's KANKURO? Okay, I understand its all about (or mostly about) Zabuza and Haku (which I totally respect and love) but Kankuro should be there to. As like.. Comic Relief. Because of the make up. Yes. Purple make up is wonderful.

That's like my only complaint, and its not even important. But yeah. Anyways, I hope you update soon, because I love you! *is random person stating love for another random person almost all randomly*

-Uber Spookity
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i really like it. update soon please
NyashaIshtar chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
really good! updaate really soon 'cuz you've got me hooked!
Freez-DeathLiver chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Very good. Addicting. Please update soon.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »