Reviews for Damned to the Pastries
Creator-Tan chapter 25 . 1/25/2012
dis wazz da funniest randomest ting ivva evvah read! IT IZZA MY ALL TIME FAVVIE! *faves da awseome story*
xDemonChickx chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
AMAZINGEST STORY I'VE EVERRRR READ! YOU SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER STORY WHERE SHE MAKES MORE PEOPLE GO INSANE! AWESOME STORY!
nightwhisperofshadows chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Write a sequel! This is awesome!
The Black Wizard Zeref chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
sweet and BTW I'M ALSO A FANGIRL! I know all there is to know oh and also you made an oc thatsmore nutts than I am and I'm part wolf! got real ears and claws fangs and not to mension the best of all my tail! but thanksyou kinda helped me think of a new nickname formy catfriend and thankfully she hates it and thats the hole point in the nick name her new nickname is over obsesed cheetah well like your story rate is 5 out of 10 and btw learn what this means in other words go to google translateand translate ut from spanish to english: y usted me llevo muy bien y estoy pensando en lo que fuera tal vez un amigo oficiales (mi frien primero oficial desde que estaba en edad preescolar), pero meback messige y usted no desea reunirse conmigo en causeso persona mucho me quería por el asesinato en algún lugar de Asia No, en serio que mató a 4 hombres adultos. well bye _
sakuranboluvskisshuhesmine chapter 25 . 10/9/2008
You n me would get along so well, we could be sisters!(scary[for every other being{human or otherwise}])

Awsomeness story, Tangerine. BTW - Sakuranbo means Cherry! Later Crazy!
MewHanyou chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
Pillow fight, i'll be funny reading about her beating the boys up. Plus the boys can transport, so they could sneak up on each other.
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 25 . 10/20/2007
*laugh* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wipe tear from eye* YAY! I'm so happy you added this chapter. Tangerine forever! *more laughhing*
kpizkool chapter 25 . 10/19/2007
cool man
kattenprinsen chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
cool!
dracosangel337 chapter 24 . 10/14/2007
wow that was so col i love INSANITY! but what

happened to Tangerine?
kpizkool chapter 24 . 8/12/2007
i got my name from your story write more!
Rawrpeep chapter 24 . 4/5/2007
ooh, sequal? sounds good! but, why in the name of Kishy-kun did you want flames? flames are evil! but, oh well, *sigh* i guess it can't be helped. some people like flames, and some people hate em'! just like yin&yang... hmm...

*digiwildfire aka Kiwi*
Rawrpeep chapter 11 . 4/5/2007
Labatt Blue? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! DB, or should i say, LB-sama is gonna get you for this, lol!

*digiwildfire*
Rawrpeep chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
this is the same way i'd act! lol! cept, my nickname's Kiwi:)

*digiwildfire*
bjoi chapter 22 . 2/25/2007
i know that song . i think its from veggie tales