Reviews for The Perfect Fit
Dawn Coffin chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Sweetest thing I've ever read!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
whoa-oh!

It fits, aww cute!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
aww, how cute! I absolutely adore AJ!

I was wondering if maybe I could spring a story off your story. Just from a little piece, when Harm mentions he almost called Mac his wife. If I could just make a story out of that, if you wouldn't mind, of course. I wouldn't want to step on any toes!

LOVE this!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
hahaha, how cute & perfect!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
aw!

How cute!
Hazmat chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
This is a wonderful story. I love it! AJ is adorable! I love the way it ended, absolutely wonderful! You rock!
Jenna chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Such a cute story!
JagfanNat chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Priceless! Loved it loved loved it! Thanks
SamBrace chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
Swoon I love this story it's so beautiful and sweet it's so cute I have fallen in love with it.

Sammy
Sarah Kathryn Rabb chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
That was so cute! I loved it! Little AJ was absolutely adorable. Very easy to read and very well written.
JAGJenni chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Lovely story. Beautifully written. Thank you so much.
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
great story.
Meredith chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Great story, it's so refreshing to view love and romance through the eyes of a child. They have such innocence in their questions. What made you write it like this? I loved it and the simplicity that little AJ made the story become.

Great job and Great story!
joanoa chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Cute! See, what would have been funny is if you did an Epilouge like 15 years down the road and had AJ and Jessica together and their parents reminiscing over this whole thing. It truly would be finding his 'perfect fit.'
NewtoFanfic chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
This was a cute story, thanks for sharing. Love to see both Harm & Mac written with dignity and respect, and of course ending up together and starting their *own* family!

Will read anything that you write, you are *fair* to both characters with your stories. Hope it won't be too long until the next one :)