Reviews for The Perfect Fit
steamboat chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
Sweet! Loved how you used little AJ to bring his godparents together! Well done!
ladyorca chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Absolutely loved this story. Perfect references to Lifeline as well. I think Harm and Mac should just spend all of their time on the Admiral's porch and maybe they would have solved their issues years before they did in the "real" show. This story also reminded me of a movie that i saw years ago called "Lucky 7" with Patrick Dempsey and Kimberly Williams-Paisley where they got together because their hands "fit". Wouldn't shock me in the least in a Roberts married a Rabb either! Truly enjoyed it and look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
I loved this story all happiness and no tragedy. Keep up the good work.
sobepuzzler713 chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Aww! That was so sweet!
Dawn Coffin chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Sweetest thing I've ever read!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
whoa-oh!

It fits, aww cute!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
aww, how cute! I absolutely adore AJ!

I was wondering if maybe I could spring a story off your story. Just from a little piece, when Harm mentions he almost called Mac his wife. If I could just make a story out of that, if you wouldn't mind, of course. I wouldn't want to step on any toes!

LOVE this!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
hahaha, how cute & perfect!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
aw!

How cute!
Hazmat chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
This is a wonderful story. I love it! AJ is adorable! I love the way it ended, absolutely wonderful! You rock!
Jenna chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Such a cute story!
JagfanNat chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Priceless! Loved it loved loved it! Thanks
SamBrace chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
Swoon I love this story it's so beautiful and sweet it's so cute I have fallen in love with it.

Sammy
Sarah Kathryn Rabb chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
That was so cute! I loved it! Little AJ was absolutely adorable. Very easy to read and very well written.
JAGJenni chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Lovely story. Beautifully written. Thank you so much.