Reviews for The DeSeo Prophesy: Blame it on prophesy
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 7 . 10/22/2006
oh! i like this so far. i hope that it's connor/buffy. i like that pairing. and connors so sweet and weird in this story! it's great! i'm loving the pairings so far. update soon!
rocks and glass chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
good story so far, interessting pairings. the finding out of who's who with buffy and connor should be pretty good, and when angel sees the 2 making googly eyes at eachother. can't wait to read more, it is a good story. i like willow/wes, i don't think it is something i've seen more than once before.
HippoKrys chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
don't tell me that this will be a Connor/Buffy thing. Cuz hat would be a little weird...
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
this like a Buffy/Angel fic and a Spike/Fred fic?Or is it Spike/Buffy?

GOOD CHAPPIE!
HippoKrys chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
aww! can't wait till next chapter!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
Brillant. You do good work. This was fun to read and enjoyed each chapter.
HippoKrys chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
Like the story. i hope Spike and Buffy don't get together; i'm not a big fan of Spuffy. and Fred and Spike being together can be nice. :) anywho, update soon.
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
After the "Dana" mad slayer episode, Angel & company are probably not thinking too highly of the watchers council... probably not happy to see them arrive... if it was after Illyria's arrival, they'd likely get thrown out of the office.

* Not sure why Spike is such a huge deal in this, to Buffy-B. wasn't all that upset about him dying the first time & as he pointed out, she didn't love him - anyway-bringing in the Destroyer is a great idea... If Angel hears about the partial prophecy, he'll instantly realize it's about Connor, and he'll shift from "make Buffy happy" to "protect Connor" mode and start stone walling her about seeing the whole prophecy and finding out anything about Connor. Connor is the one thing that he cares more about, than Buffy-

* It'd be interesting for them to realize that Dawn/Connor are so similar -both placed in a family & everybody around them given fake memories...

Connor will be not of much use in a fight until/unless that Orlon Window gets broken (or has that already happened, I'm not sure on that one)
King Henry the V chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
Oo, a story! Neat... I like how it begins. But there's no ending, so I can't comment on that yet. Give me time, I'll figure something out by ... a few hours or days or so after the end of the story is posted ...
HippoKrys chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Lol, this is good, and will this be a Buffy/Spike thingy? Well update soon!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Very well done. So far the plot is good. The flow is also good and you have gotten a cross everything that you wanted too. This was fun to read.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
No Illyria? too bad- that would have been a huge problem in that Angel & company tended to blame Giles & the scoobies (for refusing to help her)... even as is, Angel & company might be a little resentful over the whole Dana affair and Andrew's "the scoobies don't trust you anymore" deal-and of course the scoobies are very suspicious of the whole "working for W&H now" thing-

I don't mind if this is a Spuffy story - but it'd be interesting to also explore that whole issue (trust/distrust etc on both sides)... and hey -Harmony!