Reviews for Guilt Trembling Spoke My Doom
mysedai chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
I just started on your trilogy, and I really like it. First person present tense with a character who doesn't have a great deal of interaction with others can be difficult to do without getting boring, but you pulled it off nicely.

Also, kudos for the shoe shine prophesy. That was a nice touch.
Llew chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Wow, this story is so awfully beautiful. It made me cry.
SMH1986 chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
I hail you! I don't even know if that makes sense, but I do.

This was awesome! I am LOVING a human Angel (he didn't wuss out like people usually have him do), because he was still Angel (good, bad, indifferent) just with a heartbeat.

P.S. What's with all the Lindsay/Eve shoutouts?
FauxMaven chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Somehow this seems to me to be a reasonable look at Angel's post-apocalyptic life. I can't really imagine that someone who's the master of self-flagellation could ever just go happily off into the sunset with the Slayer. Well done.
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
One word: Wow.
Dulcedecorumest chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
That was awesome! I really liked the way you wrote this ficlet. I still have the link with your livejournal account and all your fics. I have to get around to reading them as soon as I get a chance. This was a nice reminder for me of why I should read a fic if I see your name on it.
Supermorff chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Whoa! Thank god you gave the guy a break. I was starting to worry. I mean, I'm glad things aren't all smiles and sunshine for him, that would be too easy, but geez!
SWChica2005 chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
O! I liked this update! Need more!
SWChica2005 chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Whoa...that was intense.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
I'm glad he's still suffering, and I'd like to see him go on suffering for the rest of his life. After all, he has a life; Lindsey & Eve (and the children they might have had) don't. Please don't make him happy. He doesn't deserve it.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Angel's past is catching up to him. I don't think he could ever atone for all the things he did-the cruelty and sheer barbarism are almost unimaginable. And I hope that the ghosts of Lindsey and Eve (and the children they never got to have-Angel at least had Connor!) come to haunt him. Angel's judging and condemning Lindsey is like the pot calling the kettle black. I despise Angel.
FAREWELLANDSORRY chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Fabuloso! This story is so gritty and melancholy. A perfect ending (or should I say 'beginning') for Angel. I sincerely hope there's more since I want to know: 1) what name he chose, 2) whether Spike and Illyria are still around, 3) why didn't Connor or Buffy & Co. come looking for him, and many, many other things. Not too many stories are so complete and yet leave me wanting so much more!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Is there more? The story made me wanting more. Excellent story!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I'm sure this is not your usual response, but I'm so glad Angel got no joy or happiness out of his shanshu. He had Lindsey murdered. And, even though I dislike Eve, he's most likely responsible for her death as well. Suffer, Angel, suffer! I do hope that somehow Illyria and Spike made it through, perhaps to another dimension. I think the idea of Angel being hailed as a hero and his hotel room, etc, being paid for is probably a logical one. This is a really good story and one with a satisfying ending for me.