Reviews for The Meaning of Betrayal
storm-brain chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I don't normally go for this kind of stuff, but that was beautifully written. I like how he doesn't say he loves her, becuase it would be OOC if he did.
tresdrole chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
haha don't get so down on yourself (I mean from the author's note); I liked it very much! :)
Miasosublime chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
damn.

that hit me like a train.

twas beautiful.

MORE MORE MORE!

lol i love hermione's cameo appearance btw.
s.grand chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I didnt think Ginny's character was out of it at all! I actually thought you captured it good. It is kinda sad though. I was hoping he'd stop her.

But to hell with happy endings and cliches. ;) Great job!
Leali Black chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow. I really liked that. It made me sad, but wow... That was very well written, good job!
lilydarling chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
oh this was so sad...

i felt it all. that's how good of a writer you are.

hell, i can't even see to type properly because i'm crying so hard.

that was so incredibly and sad.

it's perfect.
lebonhiver chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That was just beautiful. You are a great author... It broke my heart; you captured Draco brilliantly... and when he screamed her first name... that was EXCELLENT! Bravo!

Please reply to this post and comfort me, because I will most likely be crying over it all night! '(
hecate0808 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
This is one of the most saddest stories i'v ever read!:(
ThisBurningHeart chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Alright, so that was painfully sad. You pulled off Draco's character in the beginning, and the whole story had an air of mystery to it. You never really do know what he thinks, but when he screams her FIRST name when she falls...man...that was just genius. It was great how you incorporated that with the first part where he yells at her for calling him Draco. It was very clever how you tied in Gin's death from the very beginning, too, mentioning her thinking about jumping. I am going to admit to skimming a bit of the middle, but that's probably just because I am sleep deprived. Good job. I'd like to see more D/G from you!
aznphreak1218 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Ur writing isnt horrible. u should keep writing this story, i want to kno what happens to Draco and Ginny
missmonicaaaa chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
"you would never want to fuck me again because I tainted our unholy relationship with something so pure and innocent" That is the best part. You did great! :)
DemonWitch666 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
This is such an amazing story! I absolutely love it, which rarely (if ever) happens with one-shots. Choc-full of angst! Haha. Sorry, it's not exactly a happy story, but I'm in a good mood right now...and these types of stories make me happy. Haha. Anywho...Even though Draco/Ginny really isn't my ship, tis still an awesome story. Well, fantabulous job with this testing of waters in Draco/Ginnyness. Haha. Ness...
12345M6789 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wow Im like trembling. That was so sad. Just touched my heart. AND I was listening to some sad songs so it just made me cry even more. URGH. *sniffs sniffs* Poor Ginny. I dont think Draco wanted her to die, but he just didnt love her! Hes not capable! ARGH! Im so agitated now. good job anyways.
juicyprincess chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
love it! soo full of angst...keep it up.!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
It would be interesting if to see Draco's point of view as Ginny Jumped. I want to know what was going through his head.